“Great Burritos ”
Review of Fuzzy's Taco Shop

Fuzzy's Taco Shop
Ranked #74 of 260 Restaurants in Grapevine
Reviewed June 9, 2017 via mobile

I love me some Fuzzy's. Not only are their tacos great but their burritos and salads are also delicious. They also have a great drink selection with beer on tap and frozen margaritas.

Reviewed May 7, 2017

I frequent this place. Nice patio with TV's and the tacos are awesome. They serve draft been in cold mugs! There's nothing better on a hot day than to take that first drink of a cold beer in a frosted mug. Well done Fuzzy's. I'll be back soon.

Reviewed April 7, 2017 via mobile

Was in Texas for business and we went here. The nachos are amazing and cheap. I wish we had one in Memphis. Also had a prickly pear margarita which you cannot go wrong with!

Reviewed March 18, 2017 via mobile

My family and I decided to try fuzzys taco. We were visiting from out of state and never have heard of it. I got two tacos and some rice and it was amazing. It had very good flavor and was unique. I highly recommend trying it out. I know next time we are around, we will be coming back!

Reviewed February 12, 2017 via mobile

The grilled shrimp tacos were AMAZING!!! And so we're the chips, queso, and guacamole!!! Cannot wait to go back!!!