“Great option for breakfast in Grapevine”

Main Street Bistro & Bakery
Reserve with OpenTable
Main Street Bistro & Bakery is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #12 of 251 Restaurants in Grapevine
Price range: US$12 - US$30
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Main St. specializes in handcrafted breads, pastries, and gourmet cuisine using traditional methods from France and Europe. We also specialize in wedding cakes and desserts. Our gourmet cuisine consist of both breakfast and lunch menus. We also provide catering from Corporate lunches to wedding reception. Critics and the public agree with the numerous awards that Main Street has been given such as " Best Neighborhood Restaurant" by D Magazine and " Best Croissant in DFW" by Dallas Morning News. So come join us for a great breakfast or lunch experience. Also if you are planning an event or need that special cake, please call us or vist our web site.
Reviewed March 1, 2017

Great food and great atmosphere. Grapevine needed a breakfast place and with an option for a Mimosa or Bloody Mary--EVEN BETTER.
Standing in line for your order is a bit annoying but food is awesome

Reviewed February 27, 2017

This is a great breakfast place to visit if you are in Grapevine. The coffee is excellent and both the Nutella Banana Crepe and Strawberry Crepe are amazing. It can get a bit busy on the weekends, but I've never had to wait more than a few minutes to find a seat. If you are lucky you might even be able to snag an outdoor spot. I really enjoy coming here and definitely recommend it.

1  Thank Joanna_Karabin
Reviewed February 12, 2017 via mobile

Went to the cafe this morning for a last breakfast. It been awhile since we've been there an I enjoyed the sit down format. No waiting in line then fighting for a table. Great improvement. Had a Normandy French toast with berries, bacon and coffee. The coffee was strong but not overly so. The French toast had so many berries you could see the toast. Loved every bite. My wife had eggs and a croissant. The eggs were good but she asked for a different kind of jelly which never came.

All in all a good experience and worth a visit every couple of week. If you can handle the crowd and tight seating you won't be disappointed.

Reviewed February 8, 2017 via mobile

My colleagues and I are in Grapevine, TX every year and I JUST found this bakery! We stopped here for breakfast and wow it was delicious! I ordered the Parisian for breakfast and a cup of their coffee, being a former barista I'm extremely picky, but their coffee was fabulous! I ended up going back and grabbing coffee and pastries from here for the remainder of my stay! Our server Zasha also added to the pleasant experience. Please check out this place, you will not be disappointed!

Reviewed February 5, 2017 via mobile

Spending time with friends, I decided to pickup breakfast after a late night. The take out order was extensive and had a variety of breakfast items.
The croissants were huge. The deluxe egg, cheese, ham sandwich on the croissant or bagel was excellent. Adding an order of fresh fruit consisting of watermelon, cantaloupe, pineapple, and grapes brought the healthy side. Friendly service was a nice touch.
Excellent charming Main Street bistro and bakery.