All reviewsjacuzzi tubfront desknice breakfast every morningfriendly shuttle driverchoice hotelsbig bathroomfree breakfastpower outletsair conditioningthe gaylord convention centerhighly recommend this hotelking roomfree shuttle servicerooms are greatspent nightsholiday inn expressthe breakfast area
Reviewed July 4, 2011

This is by far one of the best hotel experiences we have had in a while. A beautiful lobby, wonderful staff and wonderfully comfortable rooms. It was a great place to relax and unwind. The room was very nicely decorated and had a sectional sofa, a very comfortable king size bed plus a whirlpool tub for 2. It is across 121 from Grapevine Mills and Bass Pro, so if that is on your agenda, you won't be able to walk, (not that you would want to in the summer) but keep that in mind. But it is a very simple drive across the overpass to all those destinations.
We will definitely be back.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed November 27, 2010

The location of the hotel is great, very, very close to the Grapevine Mills Outlet Mall and the Bass Pro Shop. Right off the interstate and very easy to find.

The room was fine, we had a king with a sofa bed. The room was large and the only negative about the room was the carpet was kind of dirty and stained. Bathroom was nice and the jacuzzi tub was a nice touch. It wasn't as nice as the Hampton Inn's I've stayed in, so I wish it had been a little cheaper, but all in all it was a good deal.

The free breakfast was good and available til 10am.

Fitness "center" was adequate. It had a tv and 4 machines: a treadmill, 2 elipticals and a bike. Not bad equipment, but very cramped. Tried to do some cardio and stretching on my own and had a hard time finding a place to lay on the ground for sit ups.

Sadly, our last morning there our car was broken into and we lost about $3000 worth of stuff. There was another car broken into that night too and they lost way more than we did. The police officer wasn't surprised and said it's common in the area. What's sad is that we were under the brightest light in the lot and within sight-lines of the front desk. Lesson learned, take EVERYthing out of you car...all the time.

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed November 5, 2010

We stayed here this past week for our 25th Wedding Anniversary. It was a great place to stay. Quiet, but easy access to any and everything you could imagine.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed October 10, 2009

This hotel shares a parking lot with another hotel and the exit sign was missing. We turned onto the street, but it was a one-way street going the other way. Luckily we turned around in time. Dangerous situation!
We liked the room.

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled on business
Reviewed October 7, 2009

Nice looking place and friendly staff but the service was bad. I waited at the airport for an hour until they called me just to tell me to take a cab (which they reimbursed but an hour of waiting at the curb was rediculous. Later that night the shuttle was again... an hour late to a desitnation that was ---as advertised on the website ---"adjacent to the property" its really across the highway and I WAITED AGAIN FOR AN HOUR.....after the restaurant closed in the rain and in the dark ...it was supposed to be a "couple minutes" after that fiasco I was ready for a hot bath and ??? no soap no shampoo....used my own...after the bath i was drying my face and found a big long black hair hanging off my face from the towel;;;;;;; :-( but wait --day oone is not over.......i finally settle into bed and smell cologne on my pillow and the air conditioner smelled like someone pissed on it....ugh..... and folks it just got worse....the actual structure of the rooms and hotel is nice but don 't be fooled... its an illusion...run as fast as you can.... at this time im waiting for a cab after being told they had free airport service....and its on the website under hotel services..........as a world traveler I can say i have stayed in much much worse places but hey...when you're in the himalayas its worth it...in a gas station parking lot...i expect much better.......

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled on business