All reviewsjacuzzi tubfront desknice breakfast every morningfriendly shuttle driverchoice hotelsbig bathroomfree breakfastpower outletsair conditioningthe gaylord convention centerhighly recommend this hotelking roomfree shuttle servicerooms are greatspent nightsholiday inn expressthe breakfast area
Reviewed January 10, 2012

I am a General Manager of a hotel myself. This property has been taken care of nicely. My stay was for 6 days. The hotel is clean. The rooms are large. You can swim in the bathtub. The staff is really awesome. My only advice for this hotel is to try to get a better van scheduling system, but I always ended up where I needed to be. Their van will transport you anywhere within 6 miles. This includes many restaurants, shops, and more. The hotel staff is sincerely accomodating and cares. Two thumbs up!

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed November 25, 2011

My family of three got away from family this THANKSGIVING and stayed at this Comfort Suites. It is across the freeway from the grapevine mills mall. The hotel is very nice and quiet, comes with breakfast and the tub in our bathroom is huge like a jacuzzi. There is a Hampton Inn in the same parking lot but my husband had so manyraveling points were got a free room.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank bacrowe
Reviewed November 11, 2011

I stayed at this hotel for business. I would have to say that the hotel was ok but the location was very nice. I liked how close the hotel was to restaurants, airport and the mall. I would stay here again. There are alot of nice hotels in the area and might choose another as well.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank Brant B
Reviewed October 31, 2011

We needed one night stay prior to an early morning flight. We usually stay at the airport Hyatt before flying out in the morning on prior trips, however this trip they were booked up. Found the Comfort Suites by looking up hotels near airport in Grapevine. Easy on and off the highway, very quiet and plenty of parking. Our room was upgraded to a suite, ground floor. Not sure why but took it. We also choose the Comfort Suites due to price, since we couldn't stay at the airport we decided to find a good deal elsewhere. We paid well under $100.00 here. Room was nice and pretty clean. We didn't have the breakfast as we had to leave for airport prior to time.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank LindaRad
Reviewed September 16, 2011

I went on a training trip for my company and this was the hotel they chose, The hotel was clean, the rooms were nice and the breakfast was good. The only drawback was the service at the front desk. There was only one person to handle all check in and other responsibilities, it sometimes became overwhelming for that person. The free transportation was good most of the time. No gym to speak of only a couple of treadmills. For the price I would stay again

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled on business