“Overall Experience”

Comfort Suites DFW N/Grapevine
Ranked #15 of 17 Hotels in Grapevine
Reviewed 27 November 2017

Hotel was well located close to Grapevine Mills Mall. Easy access to freeway and downtown and Main street. But they were doing renovation and very messy. They left their "stuff" in the lobby making the lobby smaller and space small for the breakfast crowd. Breakfast was not great. Standard Comfort Inn type of breakfast.
The lady working at the breakfast seemed overwhelm and not helpful especially asking for help in the waffle maker.
Compared to other breakfast, Holiday Inn Express and Springhill Suites is far better and more options and better presentation. This is our first time with Comfort Suites. Going back to Springhill and HI Express.

Room Tip: High floor, away from elevator.
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family

Reviewed 6 September 2017

Spent a few days in the area for a convention at the Gaylord. Rooms here was much cheaper than there. The hotel is currently under renovations and I believe my room had not been done yet. Wasnt dirty just little things showing some age. Nice breakfast every morning, typical waffles, eggs, bacon or sausage and the basics. Parking was tight as they share with the Hampton next door and all the construction equipment right now.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 30 June 2017 via mobile

Great service at the front desk and I love the variety of foods they have during breakfast. However, the shuttle driver really dropped the ball. I asked the front desk how often they ran, and she said every 30 minutes but did not ask if I wanted to sign up for one, so I assumed you didn't need to sign up. When I got down, i waved at the shuttle driver with the long hair and glasses and he ignored me and looked out the other side of the window and texted for five minutes until I asked him when the shuttle was leaving. He asked if I had signed up and told me to put my luggage in the van. He had locked the back of it so I had to toss my luggage in the front by myself. Suffice to say, no tip for him!

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 14 June 2017 via mobile

when I paid my room tariff at reception they charged me 13$ above per room & the told me it will be back within 3 working day but till not send.
however,when my dear friends pay by credit card please confirm & then pay.
hotel service so so.
environment is good,
break fast average.
others condition good but need to renovation some where.
Dr.Arif
Bangladesh.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Thank Dr.Ferdaus Ahma... A
Reviewed 14 June 2017 via mobile

Arrived late into DFW and was welcomed by a helpful and friendly shuttle driver and front desk attendant. The convenience to DFW, only about a 5min drive makes this Comfort Suites great for a quick night. The rooms are clean and basic and a good size with nice amenities such as a fridge and microwave. Complimentary breakfast is always great and a nice surprise as I was not expecting it. Overall good stay and would come back if passing through DFW.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 14 June 2017 via mobile

My wife and I stayed overnight at this hotel before flying out of DFW for our Mexico vacation. The Park and Fly feature is what drew us to the hotel, but the very friendly staff, excellent amenities, and super-nice and clean room are what will bring us back in the future. This hotel is VERY nice!!! I can't imagine a better place to stay before an early morning flight. The comfortable bedding, excellent hot breakfast, and airport shuttle made our stay just perfect. The shuttle driver picked us up in front of the hotel, loaded our luggage, and drove us to the airport, dropping us off at our gate in plenty of time to catch our flight. Upon our return, we called the hotel immediately after clearing customs. Within fifteen minutes, the shuttle driver picked us up, loaded our luggage, and drove us back to the hotel, dropping us off at our vehicle, which was securely parked in their lot the whole time of our trip. We HIGHLY RECOMMEND this hotel.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ed-sissyl
Management response:Responded 16 June 2017

Thank you for your feedback. We are happy to hear that we exceeded your expectations. I will be sure to share your feedback with the Team regarding your stay. Thanks again!

Reviewed 21 May 2017

This excellent hotel, like some other Choice Hotels, was let down by poor housekeeping supervision. Towels changed but bins not emptied, coffee not replaced, no clean towels at the pool, tables not wiped at breakfast. The rooms are great, the beds comfortable, pillows a little soft for us, low noise even though close to airport, plenty of parking, friendly front line staff. Internet cut out one evening.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Management response:Responded 22 May 2017

Thank you for sharing you feedback with us. I would like to apologize for Our Housekeeping Service not meeting/exceeding expectations. We take pride in our cleanliness and when we fall short, we like to use it as training moment to help better serve you and others in the future. Please accept our sincerest apology. We hope to serve you again when your travels bring you back to the Grapevine Area!