Comfort Suites DFW N/Grapevine
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
View Hotel
All reviewsfront desknice breakfast every morningfriendly shuttle driverchoice hotelsmicrowave and refrigeratorfree breakfastroom was largethe gaylord convention centerwithin mileshighly recommend this hotelfree shuttle serviceholiday inn expressrooms are greatspent nightsthe breakfast areaexcellent hotelrooms were very clean
Reviewed October 10, 2009

This hotel shares a parking lot with another hotel and the exit sign was missing. We turned onto the street, but it was a one-way street going the other way. Luckily we turned around in time. Dangerous situation!
We liked the room.

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled on business
Reviewed October 7, 2009

Nice looking place and friendly staff but the service was bad. I waited at the airport for an hour until they called me just to tell me to take a cab (which they reimbursed but an hour of waiting at the curb was rediculous. Later that night the shuttle was again... an hour late to a desitnation that was ---as advertised on the website ---"adjacent to the property" its really across the highway and I WAITED AGAIN FOR AN HOUR.....after the restaurant closed in the rain and in the dark ...it was supposed to be a "couple minutes" after that fiasco I was ready for a hot bath and ??? no soap no shampoo....used my own...after the bath i was drying my face and found a big long black hair hanging off my face from the towel;;;;;;; :-( but wait --day oone is not over.......i finally settle into bed and smell cologne on my pillow and the air conditioner smelled like someone pissed on it....ugh..... and folks it just got worse....the actual structure of the rooms and hotel is nice but don 't be fooled... its an illusion...run as fast as you can.... at this time im waiting for a cab after being told they had free airport service....and its on the website under hotel services..........as a world traveler I can say i have stayed in much much worse places but hey...when you're in the himalayas its worth it...in a gas station parking lot...i expect much better.......

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled on business
Reviewed September 2, 2008

The hotel is located nearby the Dallas airport. On the site you can read they have an airport shuttle, and they have, but better is to give them a call, we were picked up by another Comfort Inn shuttle, we showed the driver the print out of the hotel and he took us with him, but as said to the wrong hotel.
The shuttle of this hotel is excellent, you can ask them where to go and they drop you off, give them a call and they pick you up. We also had a perfect man behind the reception, we forget some luggage in the taxi from the other hotel and the man behind the reception even used his private cell-phone to call the hotel because they did not pick up the normal phone, after that het sent out the shuttle to get our bag back, and I think this is an excellent service.
The rooms are also very good, we had a Jacuzzi in our bathroom. The rest of the room was also very nice, we even had two televisions in the room.

• Stayed: August 2008, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank Herma_Ruth
Reviewed May 4, 2008

very clean rooms, spacious, great breakfast, quiet, close to anything you would need. My husband, three young kids and I had a great experience. Slept wonderfully!! We will stay here anytime we are close. Would highly recommend.

• Stayed: May 2008, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
Reviewed October 16, 2007

WOW..WOW...WOW... That's all I have to say about this property.... let me start off by saying you won't find a better staff at any area hotel... There was one gentleman in particular (Sasha) who went above and beyond anything I've ever seen from a Front Desk clerk to accomodate me with everything I needed... Breakfast was adequate and the rooms were unbelievable/

Stayed: October 2007