“'Fast food' at its best”
Review of Chick-fil-A

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Chick-fil-A
Ranked #91 of 240 Restaurants in Grapevine
Cuisines: Fast food
Reviewed 17 September 2012

We go to this Chick-fil-a about once a week. The food is always great, the staff is friendly, and the value is awesome. They give you a ton of their most yummy waffle fries.The grilled sandwich is one of my favs, always good and pretty healthy. The kids meals are a good value, and I even order them for myself most of the time. They have a bunch of different sauces, and I haven't tried one that I didn't like. though my fav is the chick-fil-a sauce, honey roasted bbq, and polynesian sauces, PS these are great on the fries instead of ketchup.

There are newer reviews for Chick-fil-A

Reviewed 18 August 2012

while this restaurant can get crowded at lunchtime, their customer service is excellent! they occasionally have special events for a parent and child and my kids have always felt so special while attending these.

Reviewed 21 July 2012

Mark G does an outstanding job with this restaurant as well as doing so much to support our local community.

Reviewed 11 December 2011

Chick-Fil-A is a great place to take the kids and get a nice variety of chicken.

Reviewed 17 August 2011

This Chick fil a offers an top notch dinning experience. What other fast food restraunt offers staff bringing you refills, offering to bus your table. We even saw the owner helping a lady with her food and children. One of the best food experiences we have had of any kind. GREAT!!!!!!