“Very crowded and play area needs updating”
Review of Chick-fil-A

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Chick-fil-A
Ranked #99 of 240 Restaurants in Grapevine
Cuisines: Fast food
Reviewed 9 July 2013

It's a Chick Fil A, nuff said about the food. We usually bring our kids here in the summer because it's too hot to play outside. The play area is badly in need of an update or I'd give this place a 4.

There are newer reviews for Chick-fil-A

Reviewed 23 January 2013

We're regulars at Chick-Fil-A, eat there at least once a month. I don't care for the pickle on it, don't even understand why put one pickle in it. I usually bring it home and add lettuce, not sure why that option isn't available either, but the sandwich is worth it anyway.

1  Thank CMYKirk
Reviewed 17 September 2012

We go to this Chick-fil-a about once a week. The food is always great, the staff is friendly, and the value is awesome. They give you a ton of their most yummy waffle fries.The grilled sandwich is one of my favs, always good and pretty healthy. The kids meals are a good value, and I even order them for myself most of the time. They have a bunch of different sauces, and I haven't tried one that I didn't like. though my fav is the chick-fil-a sauce, honey roasted bbq, and polynesian sauces, PS these are great on the fries instead of ketchup.

Reviewed 18 August 2012

while this restaurant can get crowded at lunchtime, their customer service is excellent! they occasionally have special events for a parent and child and my kids have always felt so special while attending these.

Reviewed 21 July 2012

Mark G does an outstanding job with this restaurant as well as doing so much to support our local community.