“Usually good, but poor management response to a simple problem”
Review of Chick-fil-A

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Chick-fil-A
Ranked #93 of 240 Restaurants in Grapevine
Cuisines: Fast food
Reviewed 8 April 2014

Okay, you can tell this is going to be a bad review. This Chik Fil A usually consistent and good. However, we ordered a to-go simple grilled chicken salad to go last night, and requested no blue cheese. Got home and, of course, it had blue cheese. Possible Spanish speaking (only) cooks mis-understood order? Anyway, everybody makes mistakes, so I took it back and was admonished by a young assistant manager that I did not "call it in right away" or "bring my receipt." And "next time I should do that." Wow, who gives a dang? This is the 3rd time recently I got my order wrong from this place. I gave it back to her and told her to keep her refund. It is embarrassing enough and inconvenient to drive way back there and tell them they goofed up my order and give me a refund. Spent more in gas than the item cost. I don't need backtalk. They goofed up, admit it and keep your customer. So I will not return, don't need the sass at this place. Also, hate having to stop my car, unwrap all the food and check to see if they took my order correctly or not. Maybe you will get your order right here if you eat-in, or check it closely. If you do, it is usually good.

There are newer reviews for Chick-fil-A

Reviewed 30 March 2014

Friendly and clean. Nothing to say about the food. The menus I've very short so you don't need to stand there trying to figure out what to order. This was another first for me and chicken is not at the top of my list of favorite foods. The flavor was nice but it was still naked chicken.

Reviewed 9 July 2013

It's a Chick Fil A, nuff said about the food. We usually bring our kids here in the summer because it's too hot to play outside. The play area is badly in need of an update or I'd give this place a 4.

Reviewed 23 January 2013

We're regulars at Chick-Fil-A, eat there at least once a month. I don't care for the pickle on it, don't even understand why put one pickle in it. I usually bring it home and add lettuce, not sure why that option isn't available either, but the sandwich is worth it anyway.

1  Thank CMYKirk
Reviewed 17 September 2012

We go to this Chick-fil-a about once a week. The food is always great, the staff is friendly, and the value is awesome. They give you a ton of their most yummy waffle fries.The grilled sandwich is one of my favs, always good and pretty healthy. The kids meals are a good value, and I even order them for myself most of the time. They have a bunch of different sauces, and I haven't tried one that I didn't like. though my fav is the chick-fil-a sauce, honey roasted bbq, and polynesian sauces, PS these are great on the fries instead of ketchup.