“Good quick lunch ”

Chick-fil-A
Ranked #86 of 240 Restaurants in Grapevine
Cuisines: Fast food
Reviewed 29 December 2015 via mobile

This location is always busy. Noon time it is packed but they always move the people through quickly. Everyone is really friendly and the orders are always spot on. Only thing they could do better is clean up tables quicker.

There are newer reviews for Chick-fil-A

Reviewed 29 July 2015

Great franchise with consistent quality of food. All of their chicken sandwiches are good although it is a little pricey.

Reviewed 8 July 2015

It's my go-to place with the grandkids because they offer fruit sides and grilled chicken. The employees are always so wonderful! It's just a good place to pull in when the kids need a break from errands.

Reviewed 25 June 2015 via mobile

Always love a great chicken sandwitch and this chain meets all the choices for my family. Fast clean and consistently good. No complaints here. Stop on by.

Reviewed 8 April 2014

Okay, you can tell this is going to be a bad review. This Chik Fil A usually consistent and good. However, we ordered a to-go simple grilled chicken salad to go last night, and requested no blue cheese. Got home and, of course, it had blue cheese. Possible Spanish speaking (only) cooks mis-understood order? Anyway, everybody makes mistakes, so I took it back and was admonished by a young assistant manager that I did not "call it in right away" or "bring my receipt." And "next time I should do that." Wow, who gives a dang? This is the 3rd time recently I got my order wrong from this place. I gave it back to her and told her to keep her refund. It is embarrassing enough and inconvenient to drive way back there and tell them they goofed up my order and give me a refund. Spent more in gas than the item cost. I don't need backtalk. They goofed up, admit it and keep your customer. So I will not return, don't need the sass at this place. Also, hate having to stop my car, unwrap all the food and check to see if they took my order correctly or not. Maybe you will get your order right here if you eat-in, or check it closely. If you do, it is usually good.