See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed May 29, 2017 via mobile

Okay...I get that you get what you pay for but dang!! Started at 45.00 for the night ended up being charged 90.00 when all was said and done. The picture of the lobby is just a flat out lie....not even close. Stunk to high heaven, filthy, nasty, dirty in room and parking lot. A/C not working as well as it should. Find any place else....not here.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Vickie D
Davinder S, Manager at Knights Inn Greenville, responded to this reviewResponded December 21, 2017

I would like to offer my sincerest apologies for the less than ideal experience you had at our hotel. Now its new management and you will surely see lots of changes here. Please do visit one more time and enjoy your stay at discounted rate. Valuable suggestions and value added inputs are always welcome. Thanks.

Reviewed May 21, 2017

Just awful!! We made a reservation through a website before we got there and they didn't know anything about it. There were five men and one woman - all Indian with limited English skills - at the front desk. They were all confused and saying different things. I got the idea none of them knew what they were doing. But, we did finally convince them to give us a room. We had reserved a room with two double beds, only because it was less than the room with one king bed. They gave us a room with one king bed and said it would be cheaper. By that time, we didn't really care. It was nearly midnight.
We got to the room and the first thing I noticed was that the door wouldn't stay closed. It looked like it had been kicked open and not repaired . We did finally get the deadbolt to latch along with the other latch. The furniture was cheap and had water spots and was warped. The upholstery on the chair was dirty. There were three flat, flimsy pillows on the bed. I noticed spots on the pillow cases. They were all stained. There was a large ink stain on the sheet. The towels were supposed to be white. I guess they don't know that things aren't good forever, and have not discovered bleach. I wouldn't use the wash cloths in my kitchen, much less in the bathroom. I put one towel on the floor of the bathroom as a mat mad and dried off with the bathmat because it looked the cleanest. There were places where the wall was damaged and poorly repaired. The door punched a hole in the wall. There was mold around the tub. I saw a roach the second day. Several of the lights didn't work.
We have yet to know how many charges will be on the credit card, or how much it will be, because they said the website hadn't paid them and made my boyfriend return to the office after we had gotten settled twice. He went the next day to talk to the owner, whom he said was clueless too.
Don't stay here. I thought that as a part of the Wyndham chain, it would be up to some sort of standards, but clearly it wasn't.

Room Tip: I expect they are all gross.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple

Reviewed December 2, 2015

Hey, if I can find a good bed and it is clean and comfortable, I try it. I paid two nights and the manger very courteous refunded the one night. I do not like going in side for a room. Outside where the luggage and I can get to my car.

The price is right for what you get.

Room Tip: It is a Super 8 and it is not Super. Good price for a quick good night sleep. Very quite from the middle to the back.
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled with family
2  Thank Aristole

Reviewed September 28, 2015

Not a an acceptable room for a female traveling solo. I was definitely not comfortable sitting my bags on the floor do to the dirt and smell. I was so tired as I was driving from Indiana to San Antonio and desperate to sleep otherwise I would have never been willing to accept the room.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled solo