“Barbecue”

Tony's Barbecue and Steakhouse
Ranked #2 of 27 Restaurants in Groves
Reviewed July 25, 2016 via mobile

Had the Brisket Dinner. Very good barbecue, but the sides were even better. The restaurant setting leaves a little to be desired, but the prices are reasonable and the food very good.

Reviewed July 6, 2016

I had some business to do in Sabine Pass, so I checked out the restaurants in the area. So glad that we went to Tony's Barbecue and Steakhouse. I had the Barbecue baked potato. It was so large that I brought 1/2 of it home for supper. It was delicious. Service is cafeteria style and the line moves fast. My husband had the pork rib plate and it was very good also. We will definitely be returning. The restaurant is clean, but they do need to replace some of the bench seating as they are torn. That is the only reason I did not give them an excellent.

Reviewed April 6, 2016 via mobile

Been there many times. ........excellent every time, great food, excellent staff and great service, always great any time of day

Reviewed October 26, 2015

My family and many friends and co-workers are regulars here. I haven't had a bad meal yet. I meats are smoked tender and the sides are never a disappointment.

Reviewed August 12, 2015

This location of Tony's is the premier location in our area. The BBQ is the best and the staff aims to please. The building lacks somewhat in desire. The food makes up the difference!