“Gem in the wilderness”

Cuisines: Cafe
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Takeout
Reviewed September 18, 2017

This is a seriously good spot for breakfast or lunch.
Had the half sandwich and soup option and a peanut crunch slice from the bakery items.
Went back the next day to make sure they were still as good and they were.
A must stop on the Cabot Trail

Reviewed September 16, 2017

Small cafe. Place your order at the counter and they bring the food to the table. Great soup and sandwiches. Also excellent chocolate chip cookies and oat cakes. A nice selection of cheese cakes and other fancy desserts although we did not sample the wares.

Reviewed September 15, 2017

This is by far the best coffee I had the entire time I was out east. Great spot to sit and socialize with friends or family. Staff weren't the most welcoming but were polite when taking our order and got our order correct which is huge when ti comes to coffee! This is definitely a coffee place I'd go to again and again. My only recommendation is to work with the staff on greeting customers more warmly so they don't feel awkward coming in. Otherwise I love this place.

Reviewed September 12, 2017

Fantastic, lovingly prepared breakfasts and lunches! Half sandwich and bowl of the soup du jour is perfect all the time. The peanut butter/chocolate chip cookies are amazingly ADDICTIVE, even more than the ones I make myself! I picked up a bag of 6 cookies each time we stopped by (about 4 times during our stay in Margaree). The proprietors and staff are super attentive, welcoming and warm! Mahalo to all! Robby of Maui & Friends

Reviewed September 11, 2017

Always enjoy dropping in here for a bite. The place is in great shape and the food is very good to excellent.