“Trucker Dave”

Add it.
Dickey's Barbecue
Ranked #11 of 46 Restaurants in Hillsboro
Reviewed January 14, 2017 via mobile

It was Fast. The foodTaste good. Place was Clean. I wasTreated well.
Yep, I am happy. I left the place full,

Reviewed December 28, 2016 via mobile

Bought a turkey and dressing whole meal from them for Christmas It was great. Dressing was especially good. Price good and had it ready on time. Will definitely do it again. Sure beats holiday cooking.

Reviewed December 10, 2016 via mobile

Came by on a Saturday night around 530 pm...the place was empty which was a bit of a surprise considering it was around dinner time and right off the freeway. I ordered 2 meat plate, which included ribs, turkey, beans and twice bake potatoes. The food was good and tasty but the ribs were a little dry as if they had been sitting under a light. Overall, the visit was a good one...the place was very clean and the staff was friendly. Considering this is a chain restaurant it was an alright experience. I will stop back by the next time in Hillsboro...hope the ribs are less dried out next time.

Reviewed November 14, 2016 via mobile

The ribs ,pork and brisket is poor .the only taste is from the sauce .baked beans and cole slaw are a joke .sweet tea and spicy sauce are good

Reviewed November 2, 2016

We ordered supper to go on a recent trip here. The food was just so, so. The only part of my meal that I thought was really good was the twice baked potato bake or at least I think that was what it was called. I also had the ribs, spicy sausage, and mac and cheese. The ribs were good, not great and the other two I really didn't like much.