All reviews parking lot is gated next morning front desk pre cruise stay nice stay free hot breakfast rental car clean rooms only stayed one night highly recommend this hotel breakfast was delicious comfortable bed will stay there again shuttle service reimbursed microwave nightstand
Reviewed May 9, 2018 via mobile

I recently booked a room at this hotel and unfortunately with a prepaid rate. If you book this hotel make sure you can cancel. The hotel like to gouge. 1 day it will be $120 and next go down to $80 and next go back to $120 for no reason. Unfortunately I booked on the wrong day and had to pay more than $30 higher rate than the rate when I checked in. Other than the gouging the hotel is ok.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
CSTXA22, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Suites Hobby Airport Houston, responded to this reviewResponded May 10, 2018

Pricing on rooms varies day by day which is true at most hotels. Rates are based on event and supply and demand. We appreciate your feedback and recommend always booking on Choicehotels.com for the best rates.

Reviewed May 4, 2018

We stayed at the Comfort Suites Hobby Airport on 31 March 2018 prior to taking a cruise from Galveston the next day. The hotel is clean and the staff was friendly. This hotel offers free airport shuttle and free hot breakfast. They have a pool and free Wifi. The shuttle service requires calling the hotel upon arrival at the airport and they showed up quickly to pick our family up. We would stay at this hotel again in the future.

Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank DFox63
CSTXA22, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Suites Hobby Airport Houston, responded to this reviewResponded May 5, 2018

Thanks for the nice feedback. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Reviewed April 24, 2018

I stayed at this property for two nights. It was as expected...functional room with separate sitting area with couch. Nice King Bed that was not worn out. The room had a coffee maker...refrigerator ...microwave. It was also clean. Proximity to airport and freeway were the main reason, other than price, to book. Parking, Internet and Hot Breakfast were Free. The breakfast had a good and varied selection for a Property of this class. My encounters with the staff were pleasant. All in all a decent stay for the money.

Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank thoMADroART
Reviewed March 8, 2018

I booked three rooms on March 4th, when I arrived with my business partner we were given two keys, my business partner was given a key to an occupied room! When he opened the door, he surprised the occupant who was extremely agitated! I wish this was all that was wrong with the hotel.
So, the night shift manager gave my partner a different key. Both rooms seemed clean but had a funny smell. I always check for bed bugs and glad I did, there were no bugs, what I found was far worse. The mattress had yellow and brown stains! in both rooms! I immediately contacted the manager who came running to the room and witnessed the disgusting mattresses. His excuse was that FEMA had rented this hotel and put people in these rooms. The room were 223 and 228. He offered to give us another room which he had checked, and the mattresses were clean. No way, we found another hotel, a new holiday inn express, 4 minutes away and booked two rooms and for less cost.
We left and were hoping after this disgusting experience the hotel will refund. We were wrong, their policy does not allow refunds (I guess their policy allows to provide rooms with urine and Feces stained mattresses!!!). Expedia tried to reason with the hotel management to no avail. I called the hotel manager who was not easy to get a hold off. When I finally talked to him, I told him this is a courtesy call, if he refunds me I will not post anything about the hotel. The first words out of his mouth that no one threatens him! and of course, no refund. So, I guess I'm posting the worst review ever of any hotel I've ever visited.

Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank Samer A
Reviewed December 26, 2017 via mobile

I made the mistake of booking a room across the street, and after checking in and looking and three different rooms my family had to leave. We were worried about having to spend an arm and a leg on Christmas eve. We stopped here and my husband asked if we could see a room before checking in. Miguel, the desk attendant on duty obliged. He was super friendly and helpfulI. The room was super nice and clean. One of the best stays we've had. If we ever have to stay in the area I know we're we will stay.

Date of stay: December 2017