Crowne Plaza Houston River Oaks(Houston)(Great Value!)
US$126
US$122
US$99
Hilton.com
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$144/night.

US$219
  • Pool
Omni Houston Hotel Westside(Houston)(Great Value!)
US$230
US$129
Omni Hotels
US$62
US$60
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$73/night.

Free cancellation until 25/07
US$135
US$128
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$229
  • Restaurant
All reviewshot itemscoffee tablehotel propertycoffee makerroom was cleangreat customer serviceeach morningconvenient locationwould stay here againtwo nightsyogurtbreakfast buffetcsvaluablessofalinensfreeway
Reviewed June 29, 2016

Near Galleria is the best selling point. Back lot parking is plentiful but would be scary for a single female traveler arriving at night. Very good breakfast lots to choose from and plentiful and stocked constantly.

Room was adequate and comfortable.

Room Tip: Opposite side - from busy street
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Stephen W
Allyson R, Director of Sales at Comfort Suites - Near the Galleria, responded to this reviewResponded June 28, 2017

Dear Stephen W.,

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review on our property! We are glad that you found our property to be close to the Galleria, a good breakfast with lots of variety, as well as the room being comfortable. I can assure you that our parking lot is very safe, as it is gated off, and well lit at night. We also have a security guard that patrols the parking lot at night as a precaution. Thank you for choosing the Comfort Suites Near the Galleria, and we hope to see you again in the future!

Reviewed June 7, 2016 via mobile

A friend recommended this hotel, because I had to be in Houston for an emergency hearing and my normal hotel was booked.

I was pleasantly surprised. The hotel is relatively inexpensive, located in a decent area. The rooms are clean and very large.

This hotel is not a luxury hotel, but it is amazing and excellent for quick business trips.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business

Dear Javier A.,

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review of our property. We are glad that you found our hotel to be inexpensive and located in a decent area, as well as the rooms to be clean and very large. Thank you for choosing the Comfort Suites Near the Galleria, and we hope to see you again in the future!

Reviewed May 17, 2016 via mobile

I will definitely come back. Very comfortable. Everything was great. The staff was amazing. The front desk staff was very helpful , very cheerful and vey welcoming. I'm happy I chose this hotel for my stay and I will not hesitate to return. The hotel itself is great but combined with that amazing staff makes a winning combo for me.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled solo

Dear Roy H.,

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review of our property. We are so thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your stay, and found everything to be great. Thank you again for choosing the Comfort Suites Near the Galleria, and we can't wait to welcome you back in the future!

Reviewed April 13, 2016

I stayed at this hotel last Sunday night. I arrived around 10:30pm and parked on the back since my room was the last one on the back. The parking lot needs a lot more lighting. The hallway had a musty odor, all is carpeted. We could not find the elevator but since it is only a two story building and we were tired, we just went up the stairs right into our room. The room is spacious and even had a couch, microwave, and small fridge. There were plenty of towels in the bathroom as well. The A/C made a ton of noise and took me about 45 minutes to fall asleep. I am a heavy sleeper so once I fell asleep I was fine. However, if your not a heavy sleeper I can see how you would have a hard time sleeping because it is very loud. The bed was comfortable but the pillows were not. I woke up with a sore neck and my partner did too.

Finally, when we left and got to our car, we saw that someone busted the passenger side window of my car. There are of course no cameras and the hotel took no liability what so ever. They handed me the Houston's police department's phone number and send me my way. Maybe I am biased on my review because of the busted window. But I'm not a hard person to please. But I would NOT recommend this hotel to anyone. They are not cheap yet you get the experience of a cheap hotel. Had I paid $50-80 for this room I would accept the conditions and even the busted window to my car and go on. But they average rate for this place is $170. Go somewhere else and stay at a safer place. Please stay away from this hotel.

Room Tip: Find another hotel. This place is not worth the money and there are plenty of choices in the same area.
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business
2  Thank wicked0082

Dear Wicked0082,

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review on our property, as we greatly appreciate your feedback. I am so sorry to hear that you had a horrible experience, as this is not the impression we wish to leave our guests with. I would like to encourage you to come back and try the property again, as we have changed some of the things that you've mentioned above. We even have a security guard who drives the property to ensure things like this do not happen. Thank you again for choosing the Comfort Suites Near the Galleria, and we hope that you'll give us a second chance to show you the Award Winning property that we are.

Reviewed April 3, 2016

I love this hotel their approach is it is all but customer service. We have stayed here 4 or 5 times and always been very happy with the staff. The hotel is quite affordable for this area. The breakfast is very good and area clean

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled with family

Dear Momskier,

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review about your stay on our property. We are delighted to hear that you've always been very happy with the staff, that the hotel is affordable, and the breakfast is very good and clean. Thank you for choosing the Comfort Suites Near the Galleria, and we can't wait to welcome you back in the near future!