All reviews nearby kroger gated area front desk business trip business center small refrigerator quiet hotel clean towels the general manager coffee maker location is great nice stay would stay here again free breakfast lobby
Reviewed May 30, 2018

At the front desk, Dani was great. The room that I would have liked was not available but I didn't even care. Dani was just so darned pleasant. Location here is great. Everything is close by. I appreciate the gated area all around hotel, for security. Everything in our wing of the hotel including my room was fresh and new. Recently remodeled. I always like that.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Julie A, General Manager at Courtyard Houston Westchase, responded to this reviewResponded June 2, 2018

Dear Elvaandov,
Thank you for your 4 star review. I am so glad you liked our renovation and the surrounding area had all you needed. Thank you for your review of our Front Desk Agent Dani, I will be sure to share your feedback with him and the rest of the team as an example of amazing service and how to wow our guests. Thank you for staying with us, we look forward to seeing you again in the near future.
Julie A.

Reviewed April 29, 2018

Regularly visit here on business. Food & drink limited (small bar & bistro with very limited menu), but this doesn't really matter too much as there is a food mart right next door, and a number of restaurants within easy walking distance. Standard corporate furnishings ... I value the full-size desk in every room (many places I've stayed in don't have this) and free open WiFi. But - as others have said - the best thing is the staff. Whenever I arrive tired from a long trip they are unfailing welcoming, and the Bistro staff make an effort to brighten up breakfast every day. Good choice for a business trip.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Julie A, General Manager at Courtyard Houston Westchase, responded to this reviewResponded May 1, 2018

Dear 907trick,
Thank you for taking the time to review the hotel on TripAdvisor and for your kind words about our staff. It is comments like this that make all the difference to our team members and keeps them striving for excellence. I will share your review at our next employee luncheon. I am glad you like our amenities and offerings and hope you enjoyed the new renovation package we just implemented. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed March 5, 2018 via mobile

We stayed here over the weekend while visiting family and found the room very comfortable. The location on Westheimer is convenient.
No free breakfast, but you have a fridge, microwave and it's next door to Kroger.
Because it's set back from the main road it's very quiet. This is our second stay here and we'll stay here again.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Julie A, General Manager at Courtyard Houston Westchase, responded to this reviewResponded March 30, 2018

Dear CometFrogs_11
Thank you for reviewing your recent stay with us with 4 stars. I hope you liked our new rooms and public spaces. Thank you for highlighting some of our amenities and our great location. It is always a pleasure to have you and hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed February 20, 2018

I've stayed at the Courtyard Houston Westchase numerous times over the course of the past year due to easy access to our offices. The location is great, the newly remodeled rooms helped, but the best part continues to be their dedicated staff. From a professional check-in and welcome back to a cheerful morning greeting every day when one gets breakfast (honestly the best two ladies work at this location, and always make me feel welcome).

Keep up the good work!

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Julie A, General Manager at Courtyard Houston Westchase, responded to this reviewResponded February 23, 2018

Dear Mr. K,
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel and for the 4 stars, we appreciate your loyalty and have enjoyed having you with us over the last 6 months. I have passed on your comments to our team, especially the breakfast ladies who indeed make such a difference in the mornings. Reviews such as this make all the difference to the team and really makes us enjoy what we do. Thank you again. See you soon.

Reviewed February 16, 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for one night while visiting friends in the area. We stayed in a renovated room. The room has a coffee maker, mini fridge, TV with option to login with your Netflix or Hulu account. The hotel was quiet, pleasant and in a great location, short drive from the Galleria and Memorial City Mall. There’s also a Kroger right next to it. Good nightly rate. Would stay here again and recommend to others.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear E_H55711
Thank you for choosing to stay with us and for your 5 star review. I am so glad you liked your newly renovated rooms and upgraded TV package, we are so excited to have all new rooms for our guests. I am also glad you were able to take advantage of our location and other amenities. We look forward to seeing you again the next time you come to town.