All reviews close to the airport room was clean an early flight next morning shuttle service overnight stay yogurt breakfast bar free shuttle an airport hotel would definitely stay here again outdoor pool easy access very nice hotel iah benson desk
Reviewed February 24, 2018 via mobile

This for the La Quinta on Broadway in Pearland, TX. Treadmill belt was shredded, cable on rowing machine was split in two, one of the seats on weight machine was rusted off. Rest of hotel was adequate.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
LQ0178GM, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Houston Bush IAH South, responded to this reviewResponded February 28, 2018

I am sorry that the LaQuinta in Pearland was not up to your standards. Hopefully, they were made aware of these issues so that they may make improvements.

Reviewed February 6, 2018

I stayed one day. I requested the early checkin. My room was ready for me. The shuttle service was prompt. I had a little difficulty finding the meetup location at the airport but teh hotel made sure I met the driver. The hotel was large it was very clean. I would stay here again. I recommend the hotel. Plus there is a good Mexican restaurant not too far away.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Sarita D

Thank you so much for your review!! We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. Haabanero is extremely yummy to me as well. See you on your next trip hopefully!!

Reviewed February 6, 2018

This is a nice La Quinta just minutes from George Bush Airport in Houston Texas. Very nice, clean, great breakfast and a complimentary shuttle to the airport. Due to weather on our way home our flight to Chicago was delayed by a day and we did not think twice about going back to stay at this property. Would highly recommend it! A host hotel to several airline employee's.

Stayed: January 2018

We are so pleased with your praise!! This is the experience that we want every guest to have when they stay with us. We would definitely love to have you back!!

Reviewed February 2, 2018 via mobile

Ok hotel good for one night good shuttle service to the airport. Breakfast was good too. I would stay again if I needed to overnight at George Bush Intercontinental Airport IAH. Room was clean and comfortable, but there were spots on the upholstery of the chair.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo

Thank you for your feedback!! I will address the housekeeping issue with the supervisor. As far as staying again, we would definitely appreciate you coming back!.

Reviewed February 1, 2018

The room was clean and the shower was heavenly. The pillows leave a slight yearning for something softer as they felt like firm lumps which do not allow your head to sink in at all. I loved the hotel's bus shuttle service to and from the airport; the driver was friendly and prompt. I like to have coffee in a real cup, or at least a paper cup, but the coffee cups are Styrofoam--so I skipped the complimentary breakfast and walked a block to Hot Biscuit, a very good cafe with good food and friendly Texas service. LaQuinta's Manager, J'Cinda Horton was especially nice and made me feel welcome and at home whenever I stopped at the front desk to ask a question.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo

We are so grateful that you enjoyed your stay with us. I am sorry about your discomfort with the pillows. It was a pleasure speaking with you and I will always love your name!! Happy Travels!!