All reviews double doors lobby ambassador front desk west side club floor exceptional staff nice hotel the shuttle driver comfortable beds early check staying at this hotel the entire staff a wonderful stay business traveler beltway jeannie toll
Reviewed June 14, 2017 via mobile

I have stayed at this property before and always thought their best asset was the staff but I guess I have to rethink that. I'm in the middle of a five nights stay and sadly, will be returning on Sunday for another five nights, and have been stopping at the bar to get a drink and bring it to my room. Not a cheap drink and alway tip 20% regardless of the service. But tonight the bartender told me that she would be "right with you" then I watch her close a tab and turn around to talk with another patron and engaged in this conversation completely ignoring that I was there and that she was going to be with me right away. After five minutes I decided to leave and walked right in front of her and she completely ignored me. Since two drinks are way more than buying a bottle at a liquor store I will bring one next week and forget about the bar. There are so many places opening not too far from here and I think the bar should attempt to keep customers there, all the customers. Really disappointed.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Management response:Responded June 15, 2017

Dear Ramon P,

Thank you for your review of our hotel. As we pride ourselves on delivering a memorable hotel experience during your travels, we have unfortunately fallen short of our goal during your recent stay. Please accept our sincere apology for the issues you have experienced with the service of the bar. We have shared your feedback with the appropriate hotel team to ensure that this was an isolated issue.

Once again, we thank you for your valued feedback and we hope to have a chance to exceed your expectations when you return.

Best Regards,
Devon Lemelle

Reviewed June 14, 2017

I visit Sheraton Houston West many times throughout the year. I absolutely love the service Adriana Rodriquez provides each time I am there! She remembers me from previous visits, remembers what I like and provides in advance each time without me asking, and makes it a personal experience. Thanks for your service Adriana!!

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Denise F
Management response:Responded June 15, 2017

Dear Denise,

Thank you for your sharing your amazing feedback of the Sheraton Houston West Hotel. Our team strives to provide memorable experiences for our guests, and we are glad to know your experience reflected this commitment. We are thrilled to know the outstanding service from our Super Stars Adriana has made you feel welcome throughout your stays with us. We look forward to your return, and please let us know how we may assist in the future.

Best Regards,
Devon Lemelle

Reviewed June 8, 2017

Just spent 30+ days in this hotel and I must say if it wasn't for the great staff keeping a smile on my face, the time away from home would of felt a lot worse.
The reception is where it all starts, you are greeted with a good morning and a great smile. I had many laughs while hanging around that reception area chatting to the staff as after only a few days I felt like part of the family. Special mention to the staff, and I wish I could remember them all but here goes, Ashley,Keaundra,Chawania,Brenda and finally Lisa - Thanks for the lesson in reception. I can only thank you for all that you did to make my stay so enjoyable, doing a great job !!

Now on to the Bar. Well I spent many nights sat chatting to 3 special ladies, The bar staff, Adriana, Jeannie and Rocio if it wasn’t for them I would have been on my own the in tire time. They kept we entertained and kept me smiling, and I’m pretty sure I got them smiling on a few occasions with some bad British humour. I thank you girls for keeping the drinks cold and making me feel that nothing was too much trouble. They even taught me a few things, who would have thought that salt in the States is different than in the UK. Thanks girls, I will certainly be back

In all this is a great hotel and is perfect for small or long trips, clean, tidy and friendly. What more do you want.

Thanks again
Neil G

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Neil G
Management response:Responded June 11, 2017

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time out to share your experience at the Sheraton Houston West. We appreciate your great comments and recognition of our friendly staff. We will definitely be sharing your kind comments to the team. The Sheraton Houston West family strives to go above and beyond for our guest and I am glad to know your experience reflected this commitment. We look forward to having you back in the future.

Take Care,

Lisa Kelly

Reviewed May 31, 2017

Everything you'd expect in a Sheraton, plus an outstanding staff. Special thanks to Lisa, at the front desk, Dora, at breakfast, and Adriana, at the bar. You made us feel very welcome, and handled our requests efficiently.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Bob K
Management response:Responded June 1, 2017

Dear Bob K,

Thank you for your sharing your feedback of the Sheraton Houston West Hotel. Our team strives to provide memorable experiences for our guests, and we are glad to know your experience reflected this commitment. We are thrilled to know the outstanding service from our Super Stars Lisa, Dora, and Adriana made you feel welcome. We look forward to your return.

Warm Regards,
Chawania Ross

Reviewed May 28, 2017 via mobile

Best service - especially the AM breakfast. The Chef was very accommodating towards my family and went the extra mile to make sure we got everything we needed. A plus rating here.
Thanks for a great experience while my family was traveling from out of town.

Sincerely, happy camper!

Stayed: May 2017
1  Thank Andy T
Management response:Responded May 30, 2017

Dear Andy T,

Thank you for your feedback and sincerely appreciate your warm remarks on this outstanding experience! The Sheraton Houston West family promotes a personable stay for our guests and I am glad to know your experience reflected this commitment. We are thrilled to know our outstanding service, with the help of our Famous Chef, truly made a positive impression on your stay. We look forward to your future travels to our property.

Warm Regards,