“Adriana - Stand out Super Star”

Sheraton Houston West
Ranked #43 of 517 Hotels in Houston
Reviewed 23 June 2017

I visited the Sheraton's restaurant to meet some friends for dinner and drinks and was greeted by a very polite supervisor, Adriana. She was friendly and knowledgeable and recommended their popular Clay Margarita. It was good but the mix was not up to par with the rest of the 'rita. I also liked the many St. Arnold's beers they serve. I like to drink local beers and would also suggest they serve Karbach. Besides St. Arnold's, the only other Texas beer was Shiner.

Room Tip: South side
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank chris_spinelli_2017
Management response:Responded 26 June 2017

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for sharing your feedback at the Sheraton Houston West. I am so glad that our Superstar Adriana was able to assist you. We look forward to having you back again in the future.

Take Care,

Reviewed 14 June 2017 via mobile

I have stayed at this property before and always thought their best asset was the staff but I guess I have to rethink that. I'm in the middle of a five nights stay and sadly, will be returning on Sunday for another five nights, and have been stopping at the bar to get a drink and bring it to my room. Not a cheap drink and alway tip 20% regardless of the service. But tonight the bartender told me that she would be "right with you" then I watch her close a tab and turn around to talk with another patron and engaged in this conversation completely ignoring that I was there and that she was going to be with me right away. After five minutes I decided to leave and walked right in front of her and she completely ignored me. Since two drinks are way more than buying a bottle at a liquor store I will bring one next week and forget about the bar. There are so many places opening not too far from here and I think the bar should attempt to keep customers there, all the customers. Really disappointed.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Management response:Responded 15 June 2017

Dear Ramon P,

Thank you for your review of our hotel. As we pride ourselves on delivering a memorable hotel experience during your travels, we have unfortunately fallen short of our goal during your recent stay. Please accept our sincere apology for the issues you have experienced with the service of the bar. We have shared your feedback with the appropriate hotel team to ensure that this was an isolated issue.

Once again, we thank you for your valued feedback and we hope to have a chance to exceed your expectations when you return.

Reviewed 14 June 2017

I visit Sheraton Houston West many times throughout the year. I absolutely love the service Adriana Rodriquez provides each time I am there! She remembers me from previous visits, remembers what I like and provides in advance each time without me asking, and makes it a personal experience. Thanks for your service Adriana!!

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Denise F
Management response:Responded 15 June 2017

Dear Denise,

Thank you for your sharing your amazing feedback of the Sheraton Houston West Hotel. Our team strives to provide memorable experiences for our guests, and we are glad to know your experience reflected this commitment. We are thrilled to know the outstanding service from our Super Stars Adriana has made you feel welcome throughout your stays with us. We look forward to your return, and please let us know how we may assist in the future.

Reviewed 8 June 2017

Just spent 30+ days in this hotel and I must say if it wasn't for the great staff keeping a smile on my face, the time away from home would of felt a lot worse.
The reception is where it all starts, you are greeted with a good morning and a great smile. I had many laughs while hanging around that reception area chatting to the staff as after only a few days I felt like part of the family. Special mention to the staff, and I wish I could remember them all but here goes, Ashley,Keaundra,Chawania,Brenda and finally Lisa - Thanks for the lesson in reception. I can only thank you for all that you did to make my stay so enjoyable, doing a great job !!

Now on to the Bar. Well I spent many nights sat chatting to 3 special ladies, The bar staff, Adriana, Jeannie and Rocio if it wasn’t for them I would have been on my own the in tire time. They kept we entertained and kept me smiling, and I’m pretty sure I got them smiling on a few occasions with some bad British humour. I thank you girls for keeping the drinks cold and making me feel that nothing was too much trouble. They even taught me a few things, who would have thought that salt in the States is different than in the UK. Thanks girls, I will certainly be back

In all this is a great hotel and is perfect for small or long trips, clean, tidy and friendly. What more do you want.

Thanks again
Neil G

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Neil G
Management response:Responded 11 June 2017

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time out to share your experience at the Sheraton Houston West. We appreciate your great comments and recognition of our friendly staff. We will definitely be sharing your kind comments to the team. The Sheraton Houston West family strives to go above and beyond for our guest and I am glad to know your experience reflected this commitment. We look forward to having you back in the future.

Take Care,

Reviewed 31 May 2017

Everything you'd expect in a Sheraton, plus an outstanding staff. Special thanks to Lisa, at the front desk, Dora, at breakfast, and Adriana, at the bar. You made us feel very welcome, and handled our requests efficiently.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Bob K
Management response:Responded 1 June 2017

Dear Bob K,

Thank you for your sharing your feedback of the Sheraton Houston West Hotel. Our team strives to provide memorable experiences for our guests, and we are glad to know your experience reflected this commitment. We are thrilled to know the outstanding service from our Super Stars Lisa, Dora, and Adriana made you feel welcome. We look forward to your return.

Warm Regards,
Chawania Ross

Reviewed 28 May 2017 via mobile

Best service - especially the AM breakfast. The Chef was very accommodating towards my family and went the extra mile to make sure we got everything we needed. A plus rating here.
Thanks for a great experience while my family was traveling from out of town.

Sincerely, happy camper!

Stayed: May 2017
1  Thank Andy T
Management response:Responded 30 May 2017

Dear Andy T,

Thank you for your feedback and sincerely appreciate your warm remarks on this outstanding experience! The Sheraton Houston West family promotes a personable stay for our guests and I am glad to know your experience reflected this commitment. We are thrilled to know our outstanding service, with the help of our Famous Chef, truly made a positive impression on your stay. We look forward to your future travels to our property.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed 25 May 2017 via mobile

Spend only one night at the Sheraton very easy to make the reservation nice people at the desk quick and also the rooms are nice and clean!!

The bar have great people working there cool beer after 14 hour flight feels good

Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
Management response:Responded 26 May 2017

Dear B00sA,

We thank you for sharing your comments of the Sheraton Houston West hotel. It is our mission to provide the best service to our guests and our team members strive to provide memorable experiences. We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay and hope you will return when your future travels bring you back to Houston.