All reviewsdouble doorsfront deskwest sideclub floorexceptional staffnice hotelbusiness tripthe shuttle drivercomfortable bedsearly checkcomplimentary breakfastthe entire staffa wonderful staystaying at this hotelbusiness travelerroom was largegreat customer service
Reviewed July 23, 2017

Have stayed here in the past and swore I would not again during the summer months due to the noisy aircon found in the rooms. Had a customer in town that was staying there so I grabbed my ear plugs and booked a single night stay. Perhaps since I was expecting it the noise was not as bad as I recall, but I still needed the plugs.

Front desk staff were as friendly and energetic as ever, which is great. Did have a problem with the clock in my room and took two hours for it to be addressed...manageable, but why so long, not sure. Very comfortable beds and pillows. Fairly nice fitness center.

The "exec floor" is sorely lacking though. Yes, at least they have one, but it is well below expectations, and standards.

Not a bad stay overall, but if I can not get a good night sleep, as is the case here, really has a negative impact on the rating, as it should.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Weissgunn
Management response:Responded July 25, 2017

Dear Weissgunn,

Thank you for your sharing your feedback of the Sheraton Houston West Hotel. Our team strives to provide comfortable accommodations with unmatched service, and unfortunately we fell below your expectations. We are delighted to know front desk staff were friendly, energetic, and hospitable. We hope that you will give us another chance in the future to exceed your expectations in all areas. Please contact us directly for any personal assistance, as we look forward to welcoming you back when your travels bring you to Houston.

Reviewed July 16, 2017

A fantastic hotel. Not because it is the newest or fanciest in the area, but simply because it has by far the best and most attentive, caring staff I run into in any country. I spend 8 - 9 months a year away from home and stuck in motels, and this one is by far my favorite. From the folk on the front desk who always remember me and go out of their way to put me in the best room they have, to Jeannie at the bar who always has my favorite drink ready even before i ask. Even better she makes sure both my favorite rum and port is on the shelf and ready to go, even though they are not normally stocked items in this bar. The menu here is old and cast in stone, however all you have to do is ask for anything you desire, and if they have the ingredients, out it comes. As a veteran when it comes to being marooned in hotels, I highly recommend this place to anyone who has to come to Houston on business as you will really appreciate this place and their staff.....

Stayed: June 2017
1  Thank johnholt2017
Management response:Responded July 18, 2017

Dear John Holt,

We thank you for sharing your comments of the Sheraton Houston West. Our team strives to provide exceptional service and memorable experiences for our guests. We are so glad to hear of the exceptional service you have experienced from our team members, and we thank you for highlighting our fantastic bartender Jeannie! We are honored to be your home away from home. We look forward to welcoming you back when you return.

Take Care,

Reviewed July 13, 2017 via mobile

Adriana hosted myself as well as colleagues very well over the last few weeks at the Sheraton Houston West. She was very accommodating and remembered favorites that we liked. She provided excellent services to us and for that we will certainly be back for future trips to Houston! Sincerely, Camella B.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Camella B

Dear Camella B,

Thank you for sharing your feedback at the Sheraton Houston West. We are so glad that our Superstar Adriana delivered exceptional service that exceeded your expectations. We look forward to having you back again in the future.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed July 11, 2017 via mobile

My colleagues and I have stayed at this property for the last few weeks. The front desk staff (2 awesome employees, I believe one is Carolyn) are extremely friendly! Adriana in the restaurant is extraordinary! These special employees will keep me (and us) coming back when in the area!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Larry V

Dear Larry V,

Thank you for sharing your feedback at the Sheraton Houston West. We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us due to the exceptional service of our Super Stars Adriana and Carolyn. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future when your travels bring you to Houston.

Best Regards,

Reviewed July 11, 2017

This is just a tiny note to thank for all the support received during my stay in Sheraton Houston West, during my stay I had a medical emergency (kidney stones) and your assistance was great.

Some weeks has gone by since that day but it is never too late to thank and to let you know all the gratitude for being there and not left me alone.

Milagros, Ashley and John were amazing. I have been trying to share my experience as much as possible in order to show people the excellent and personalized service that you provide in your hotel. Due to this great experience with Sheraton Houston West I am including Sheraton - Quito in all the programs that I am offering to clients all over the world.

Thank you again and I hope to see you soon,

Your friend
Roberto

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Roberto C

Dear Roberto C,

We thank you for sharing your comments of the Sheraton Houston West. Our team strives to provide exceptional service and memorable experiences for our guests. We pride ourselves on being compassionate, genuine and sincere. We are so glad to hear of the exceptional service you experiences from a few of our Super Stars Milagros, Ashley, and John. We are excited that your experience with our staff has encouraged you to work with Sheratons all over the world. Please let us know if you need any assistance in the future and we look forward to welcoming you back when your travels bring you to Houston.

Take Care,