“Incredible Service from bar restaurant personnel”

Sheraton Houston West
Ranked #50 of 518 Hotels in Houston
Reviewed 29 September 2017

I had the pleasure of staying in this hotel for business for two weeks. The staff in the bar/restaurant area were so attentive and friendly that I felt very at home. They would welcome me in the morning and be there at the end of a long day with a drink and a smile. Thanks to Jeannie and Adriana for your great service. You are a credit to your profession. I will always make sure I stay at this hotel when in Houston for business in the future

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Agerman44
Management response:Responded 1 October 2017

Dear Agerman44,

Thank you for your sharing your feedback of the Sheraton Houston West Hotel and Clay Urban Kitchen. Our team strives to go above and beyond for our guests, and we are glad that our team exceeded your expectations. We also thank you for highlighting our Super Star Bar Ambassador Jeannie and Adriana! We look forward to your return when your travels bring you back to Houston.

Take Care,

Lisa Kelly

Reviewed 28 September 2017

The hotel shuttle service manage by SK is excellent !
SK is friendly, consistent in his service and makes me feel safe and comfortable. He is also able to recommend me to good restaurants for dinner around the hotel which really helps since I am first time traveler in this city. He is not just working as a driver and in fact, I feel that he is like ambassador of the hotel.

The front desk staff are also friendly, attentive with smiles which makes you feel like a VIP guest.

I will always choose to stay in Sheraton when I next come for business trip in Houston.

Room Tip: Hotel has laundry room which really helps long stay traveler like me to be able to wash my clothes.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank skleehoh s
Management response:Responded 1 October 2017

Dear Skleehoh,

Thank you for sharing your experience at the Sheraton Houston West Hotel! We appreciate your feedback and are delighted to hear that you had a great stay. We also thank you for highlighting our Super Star Shuttle Driver Ambassador SK! We look forward to your return when your travels bring you back to Houston.

Best Regards,
Ana Roseberry

Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

I come to this hotel for lunch at least 2 times out of the week. Sometimes 3 times since I work down the street from it. And the reason? Because the food and service is outstanding!! The wait staff are very nice. Friends and I have been there enough time that they treat us almost as family. Just two days ago the staff told us that the meal was taken care of as a thank you for being loyal customers! Who does that nowadays?!?! And that was the second time that has happened! Love this place! I usually get the house burger with cheese. Unbelievable taste!!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Albert H
Management response:Responded 15 September 2017

Dear Albert H,

Thank you for your sharing your feedback of the Sheraton Houston West Hotel and Clay Urban Kitchen. Our team strives to go above and beyond for our guests, and we are glad that our team exceeded your expectations. We are thrilled to know the outstanding service you receive for lunch each time and appreciate your continued business. We look forward to your return.

Take Care,

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

The staff in the restaurant was great! They are very attentive and accommodating. Rooms were awesome! Jeanie the Bar Ambassador was really fun and a pleasure to speak with. I stayed here during Harvey and one guest I spoke with told me about how she lost everything and the hotel was taking amazing care of her. Based on that alone I am committed to staying at this hotel when in Houston.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank catherinebM7164CL
Management response:Responded 8 September 2017

Dear catherineb,

Thank you for sharing your experience at the Sheraton Houston West Hotel! We appreciate your feedback and are delighted to hear that you had a great stay. We understand first hand how scary Harvey was to experience, but we are so glad that our staff exceeded your expectations during this troubling time. We also thank you for highlighting our Super Star Bar Ambassador Jeannie! We look forward to your return when your travels bring you back to Houston.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 16 August 2017

My company has had several small meetings here, and as our office is close to the hotel, their shuttle service is outstanding value for our out of town guests. Who on earth wants to drive on 290 right now? Both meetings were approximately 25-35 people and the hotel staff went OUT of their way to make sure everything went well. One group had a casino night in addition to their meeting, and everyone RAVED about the kitchen staff and food service. I took a relative there for lunch, and their BENTO Boxes are the best value around. Excellent restaurant-grade cuisine for the cost of a fast food drive through - could not believe it. Ishan Mehta is THE BEST hotel sales manager in the entire city - he could not do enough for our groups and our clients. And the rooms are beautiful as well. Nice, cozy atmosphere in the lobby. Just cannot say enough about this hotel.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank 16tarab
Management response:Responded 17 August 2017

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your fantastic comments of the Sheraton Houston West. We are delighted to hear that you continually have great experiences with our staff, food, and event service. Our team strives to create memorable experiences for our guests, and we are glad that we could exceed your expectations. We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed 8 August 2017

great as always - I stayed there 3 times in May and restaurant service quality had gone down to zero.
this trip Adriana was back at the hotel and everything was A+ again - the sales manager, Ishan was very pleasant as well

Room was very clean and very quite week - Lisa at check-in desk was amazing

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Mashtee
Management response:Responded 9 August 2017

Dear Mashtee,

Thank you for sharing your experience at the Sheraton Houston West. Thank you for the positive feedback, as creating memorable experiences and providing exceptional service for our guests is what our team strives for daily. We also would like to thank you for highlighting a few of our Super Stars Adriana, Ishan, and Lisa. We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed 5 August 2017 via mobile

In town to visit before back to school and simply didn't want to leave the room! Very clean rooms and comfortable beds! The entire staff (front desk, restaurant and housekeeping) were very friendly and courteous ❤️. The hotel is beautiful inside and out! The restaurant and bar areas is another reason you would want to stay in and not leave as well! I highly recommend this hotel for all travelers visiting Houston! Great location too❤️❤️❤️

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank resijordan
Management response:Responded 7 August 2017

Dear ResiJordan,

Thank you for taking the time out to share your experience at the Sheraton Houston West. The Sheraton Houston West family strives to go above and beyond for our guest and I am glad to know your experience reflected this commitment. Your comments will be shared with the appropriate teams. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Be Well,