1,351 results
All reviews mona lisa radio milano restaurants and shops great hotel within walking distance chocolate covered strawberries continental breakfast junior suite bottle of champagne yogurt conference center modern hotel parking garage energy corridor valet service special thanks business trip
Reviewed July 16, 2017 via mobile

Stayed for three nights and had a great time. Staff is really friendly, Mikie B. at Hotel Sorella Bar was very nice. Housekeeping at Hotel Sorella was outstanding. Radio Milano was an outstanding restaurant. Managers and servers were all very nice.
Would stay again!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank Chris40347
Reviewed July 14, 2017 via mobile

Not a bad place to stay but the value for what you get in minimum and I would find alternative places to stay the next time I come to this area. Hotel was clean and the ac did work but ultimately over rated and over priced.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank dgcollins975
Reviewed July 14, 2017 via mobile

RAPHAEL was awesome! Best and nicest valet ever. Hotel Sorella was a great place to have a business meeting! The gym on floor 3 had many options and I look forward to coming back. The breakfast was great as well. Very comfortable bed! Will highly recommend.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed July 11, 2017 via mobile

We stayed at Hotel Sorella last weekend for our Anniversary.
The location of the hotel was perfect, very close to shopping and lots of restaurants.
Our room was very nice and comfortable with a great view from all windows in our suite.
I can't say enough about the Management and hotel staff!!! Everyone was so friendly and helpful. The best customer service we have had in a long time.
Also they offer a continental breakfast that was really good.
We will definitely be back.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Cay E
Reviewed July 11, 2017

Overall hotel package is very good and efficient, location is great, rooms functional and perfectly adequate. Bar downstairs was buzzing in evening, which does make a change from some hotels I've stayed in...I would definitely stay again next time I'm in Houston, either business or pleasure....

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business