1,320 results
All reviewsmona lisaradio milanorestaurants and shopsgreat hotelwithin walking distancechocolate covered strawberriescontinental breakfastjunior suitebottle of champagneyogurtconference centermodern hotelparking garageenergy corridorvalet servicespecial thanksbusiness trip
Reviewed July 29, 2017

I visit Sorella often and I get the same service everytime. The front desk services is on like no other I have experienced. From you pull up in front the valet service sets the tone for the rest of my trip. Rafael comes and gets my wife's door before I even stop my car...he is a great host. My bags are loaded onto a cart and ready for me to go check in. The room is the best, the beds and pillows or the best. I wake up late for the complimentary breakfast in the morning. I have the best sleep in that bed. The pool area is so relaxing. It is beautiful.
Mona Lisa....the environment is unbelievable, the service exceptional. When you go there ask for Patrick. He is the bartender. Very good customer service. He remembers me everytime I visit. He remembers my drink... he goes above and beyond his duties. The servers are also great.
If you want to get away just for an in-cation it's the place to go. If you travel and you want a hotel with everything you need within walking distance(food, shopping, movie theater, mall etc) this is the hotel to visit. Nothing like it in houston. I guarantee you will love it.

Room Tip: I like the rooms that overlook the pool and the courtyard. Lots of sum when I decide to open the blinds...
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed July 26, 2017 via mobile

I would give the hotel 4 stars by itself, BH it Rafael made it 5 stars. The hotel rooms are great, but I've found the people at the front desk to be less than pleasant, especially for such a nice hotel. Rafael, in the valet, more than made up for it. If all the employees were as friendly and helpful as him then this hotel would be world class.

Reviewed July 25, 2017 via mobile

Stayed here for one and a half week. Excellent service received from Isaac who's drive us around for work and for food. Very patient and feel very happy with service received from Issac. Also appreciate the service from Mojeed and valet Rafael. Rafael has been very welcoming everyday

Reviewed July 22, 2017 via mobile

........twice in one month. Business trip. Top location close to bars and restaurants. Rooms are nice and clean. Grest staff and thnx to Rafael and VALET parking guys for assisstance. I'll recommend this place for business trip and short family stay.

Reviewed July 22, 2017 via mobile

First time here, but it definitely will not be my last!!!
Perfect stay for a night out with the girls!!!
Movie Grille, pubs and bars, breakfast at ruggles, and never had to move my vehicle...
The staff was very courteous... Emily at the front desk at check in was the sweetest

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends