See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Came to this hotel for the Beyonce concert at the NRG stadium. I was very surprised by how large the rooms were. There was a separate room in my king suite and there was also a living room and small kitchen. Because I had so much space I invited my friend over. It really made the stay more enjoyable. I'm very picky! The rooms are modern and clean. I would definitely stay again. Only con was the waffle mix, it tasted a little like cardboard... but overall very very great value! New hotel! I really enjoyed myself.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Nathan N, Manager at Homewood Suites By Hilton Houston Memorial City, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Hi Tolufunso,

We hope you had a great time at the Queen B concert! Thank you for choosing us to be your home for a short, fun night. We would love to be able to welcome you back in the near future. There are a bunch of things to do here in the area, so if Queen B isn't in Houston you can still have a great time.

We hope to see you soon.

Kind regards,
Nathan Nokes
Assistant General Manager

Reviewed August 30, 2018

We were pleasantly delighted by the quality of this hotel. It was brand new (open 3 months), so everything was very clean and fresh. In addition, the staff was extremely friendly, helpful and accommodating. We were very impressed with the freshness and variety of both the breakfast and evening social. We stayed six nights so I feel we got an thorough experience.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family

Hello,

Thank you for staying with us as your home away from home. We appreciate all your kind comments, and I will pass on this information to our staff to celebrate this review. We are looking forward to be able to welcome you back home in the near future.

Kind regards,
Nathan N
Assistant General Manager

Reviewed August 20, 2018

Really enjoyed my stay, I used to stay at the Double Tree by the Galleria, but this Homewood is easy to get to, great staff and very quiet. The breakfast service was excellent, the hotel staff very friendly and informative about where to go and things to do. There is an indoor Skydiving facility across the parking lot!!

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Nathan N, General Manager at Homewood Suites By Hilton Houston Memorial City, responded to this reviewResponded August 20, 2018

Hi Audie,

Thanks for taking the time to review us! We are happy that you have chosen us to be your home away from home. I hear the iFly is an awesome place to have fun. I haven't tried it myself but I think I'll have too now.

I will commend my staff on the wonderful job they did, and we appreciate the compliment. We hope to see you soon.

Reviewed August 17, 2018

Great option to stay. Anytime you can get in a newer hotel with that new smell, you can be assured that your room will not be worn out and the furnishings will be modern with plenty of outlets to use for all of today's modern devices.

Hello Dupurt,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and liked the outlets. I think that's a great option too as we live in a mobile world.

We hope we will be able to welcome you home again soon!

Reviewed August 16, 2018

Really enjoy my stay at the Homewood Suites. The hotel is only 2 months old!! The staff was very courteous and attentive to my needs. Enjoyed the social hour as well, will definitely stay again. Also, the room was very spacious, looked and smelled clean.

Hi nonajohnson,

Thanks for your five dot review! I'm happy to hear your enjoyed our social our and how spacious and clean the rooms were. Our housekeeping team works everyday to make sure the rooms are immaculate. I see you said you will definitely stay again, and I'm going to hold you too that.

Thank you again and we hope to see you soon.