All reviews an early flight taco bell next morning between flights jack in the box rental car sitting area shuttle driver free breakfast free shuttle desk staff yogurt business traveler room was large late check room was clean and comfortable stayed one night
Reviewed February 29, 2012

We stayed here two nights recently before and after a trip. The shuttle was very fast, efficient and friendly. They picked us up from the airport 5 minutes after we called. And they were always available to take us to the airport. On Friday night, they had a "happy hour" at their lounge bar. Also, the breakfast is good. They had the usual "white foods" (white bread, white muffins, white cereal) but they also had scrambled eggs, sausage, oatmeal with all the fixings, and waffles.

The room is clean, comfortable and modern. It's a suite so there's a desk, sofa and mini-kitchen (with fridge, microwave and coffee maker). There's always 2 bathrooms. One has a sink and toilet and the other one has a big shower and a sink with a large vanity area.

This airport hotel is the best! We'll be staying there many, many more times:)

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank AWaysToGo
ConcordHospitality, Manager at SpringHill Suites Houston Intercontinental Airport, responded to this reviewResponded March 6, 2012

AWaysToGo,

Thank you very much for your review. It’s great to know you enjoyed our hotel and the many amenities we offer. We hope you had a great trip and we look forward to accommodating you again in the future.
Thanks again!
Devin Frank, General Manger

Reviewed February 24, 2012

I was rerouted on the way home from an international flight, due to late arrivals and weather. I didn't want to try and sleep in the airport, and this turned out much better than I would have expected. They were very good about sending a shuttle driver out (late) and the driver and the desk clerk were very helpful - in general the staff was terrific.

The room was recently renovated and nicely arranged. Shower but no tub, and decent shampoo/etc (*really* relevant because all my cosmetics were in checked luggage). Nice bed.

Often the breakfast at this sort of hotel tastes sort of like plastic - and this was much better. All the food was fresh and well-prepared.

The only downsides were a somewhat noisy old-fashioned heater/air conditioning unit. Also there was one place where I could tell a wall repair hadn't been done well.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank Bumblebarb
ConcordHospitality, Manager at SpringHill Suites Houston Intercontinental Airport, responded to this reviewResponded February 28, 2012

Dear Bumblebarb,
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review about your experience at our hotel. I will apss along all of your comments to our team during our next weekly meeting. We greatly appreciate your feedback on the rooms, breakfast and A/C unit.
If you are ever in the area again, we hope you decide to stay with us.
Devin Frank, General Manager

Reviewed February 12, 2012

We stayed one night as a stopover between flights. The reception upon check-in was very friendly and efficient. The room was very clean and modern with flat screen TV, free Wifi, very comfortable bed, coffee maker, nice bathroom with shower. Convenient free shuttle service to/from airport. Very reasonably priced. Would definitely recommend this hotel for stop-overs.

Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Landcruiser78
Reviewed February 11, 2012

I booked a Park and Stay reservation at this hotel and strongly recommend against anyone else making that mistake. The hotel itself was fine though the "suites" are not much bigger than an average Marriott hotel room. It is new and clean and everything worked save for the shuttle back to the hotel upon my return. I had to call twice and wait more than a half hour to be picked up at the international Terminal E. If the hotel were not less than ten minutes from the terminal I might understand but when I first called they told me a shuttle was already on the way.

As a Gold level member I stay at a lot of Marriott hotels but will never again make the mistake of purchasing a park and stay rate at this Marriott. They did not apologize for the delay at the time nor have they responded to my survey responses on their service.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
16  Thank jsthouston
Reviewed February 10, 2012

Excellent location for travel from IAH. Very friendly staff, free breakfast which was actually good. Even a small bar to relax in if you so desire.

• Stayed: February 2012