See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed May 13, 2017

There are 5 people in our group and I reserved a two-bed suite with a sofabed. When I checked in, I requested 4 room keys. The customer service representative refused to provide 4 room keys and stated "We only provide two room keys for security reasons.". What? I've never heard of it. I've been staying in Comfort suites many times recently and they all use the same room key systems. I had never had any trouble requesting 4 or even 6 keys in the past. The customer service representative at the counter was unfriendly and borderline rude. The room is not great either. The refrigerator door was broken. The room walls has patches and unpainted spots. You don't want to stay here if you have other options. The hotel wifi doesn't work at all.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Denis C
Lew B, General Manager at Comfort Suites West Energy Corridor, responded to this reviewResponded May 16, 2017

Dear Sir:

I wish to thank you for your comments of our hotel. That you would take the time means a lot to us. Oftimes it is through these comments that we are able to identify areas that need improvement.
I offer our apologies that you encountered dissatisfaction with your stay. As this review has come to our attention as anonymous on a social media website, it is difficult to discern a more exact description and facts surrounding your stay. Guests are always welcome to contact me directly if they have any problems.
I wish to thank you for staying with us. We hope to see you in the future so you might see how we have improved.

In the Spirit of Hospitality,

R. Lewis Bean,
Manager/Director of Sales

Reviewed March 18, 2017 via mobile

I would not recommend this hotel UNLESS you have an attitude problem. Fake smiles, fake courtesy, and horrible guests...The guests and the staff. Nice on the outside horrible atmosphere on the inside.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank Mrs. Taylor M
Reviewed January 17, 2017

We stayed at this hotel for one week and the staffs working there especially those at the front desk had made us felt at home. They were courteous, friendly and genuinely caring! The hotel room was spacious with a living area and come fully equipped with microwave oven! Room was clean and comfortable. The complimentary breakfast was good as well! The hotel located right on Highway 6, the main artery for the "Energy Corridor" so it's conveniently closed to Exxon-Mobil and other major corporations. The hotel also was right next to a shopping center and supermarket so it's convenient for shopping.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Nathantran
Reviewed January 6, 2017

Visiting Houston neighborhood and need an place to spend the night, Comfort Inn is.
Clean Cozy and Comfortable Rooms. Hospitable And Welcoming Employee. Free Stuff Included (WIFI, Breakfast, and Gym).
Pricing is not attractive but comparable if you reserve same day.
Will Stay Here Again.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank BobTomTim
Reviewed December 2, 2016

I just stayed for one night to do a sport show on cricket which was played at Moosa stadium Pearland, TXand, I find my stay comfortable, staff is good along with nice breakfast and location is very convenient.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled solo