All reviews room was clean electrical outlets mini fridge and microwave outdoor pool shuttle driver king suite would stay here again complimentary shuttle excellent hotel living room hotel staff free breakfast plug starbucks
Reviewed October 12, 2018

Facility is surprisingly quiet despite being close to HOU Airport and Interstate 45. Rooms are slightly larger than average, clean and functional. Gulf Freeway is a one way street so navigation to and from the hotel can be a little quirky. All staff members encountered (house keeping, guest services, restaurant/bar) were friendly and accommodating. Would definitely rebook if flying in/out of HOU again.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Jung W, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Houston Hobby Airport, responded to this reviewResponded October 29, 2018

We are delighted to have been your chosen hotel during your recent stay in Houston. It was
truly a pleasure to serve you.

We appreciate your business and value your honest feedback. Your comments have been shared with
the hotel team as a critical way of understanding how we can continue to deliver exceptional service
to guests like you.

Thank you for staying at the Four Points by Sheraton Houston Hobby Airport and we hope you choose to create more memories with
us whenever your travels bring you back to Houston.

Reviewed October 8, 2018 via mobile

Very nice hotel, very clean and quiet. Nice they give you free water in your room and not charge $5 a bottle like other brands. They charged for breakfast which was mediocre and not outstanding but the quiet and comfortable room was the primo compliment I can give. I’ll definitely stay here next time in town.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo

truly a pleasure to serve you.

to guests like you.

us whenever your travels bring you back to Houston.

Reviewed September 30, 2018 via mobile

I primarily booked this Sheraton to keep my Marriott points from expiring... and the price could not be beat! I had low expectations having stayed at a very terrible four points in the past. This one in fact, blew me away. The room had all laminate flooring and was extremely clean. The beds were comfortable. The hotel offered a free (and FAST) airport shuttle. We were supposed to get 2 free bottles of water that were missing from our room and the front desk attendant gave us 2 cold bottles no questions asked. Breakfast was not included in our room rate but we did opt to pay extra to eat there. It was served quickly and the food was good. Checking out was a breeze. I will definitely stay here again next time I am in Houston!

Trip type: Travelled with friends

Thank you for choosing the Four Points by Sheraton Houston Hobby Airport for your recent travels to Houston.

Commitment to service and guest satisfaction is a main focus and we are delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay. The pride and dedication our hotel team takes in providing exceptional customer service to our valued guests speaks strongly to our company’s core values, “good service at a fair price.”

Thank you again for taking the time to provide your feedback and we look forward to serving you again soon!

Reviewed September 27, 2018

This is terrible compared to a Marriott. I have always stayed at a Marriott property they recommended this property because all Marriotts were sold out or very expensive even a Fairfield was over 300.00 for last night. Walked in the room and it was somewhere I would not put stray animals to live. Horrible they just merged with Marriott and that was the biggest mistake Marriot could have made. No one with Sheraton knows anything. When I called the 1800 Marriott transferred back to Sheraton because they can't see their entire system as yet. The man that I got asked if he could make me another stay some other time really I would not dare go back to this animal hotel. It is not for Humans at all. If I was homeless I would not want to stay there either.

Room tip: not here for sure
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to share your valuable feedback. My name is Jung Wu and I am the General Manager
at the Four Points by Sheraton Houston Hobby Airport. It has come to my attention that the service you received during your
recent stay did not meet your expectations. For this, I sincerely apologize.

The experience you described is not characteristic of the level of service our associates strive to
provide. I would love the opportunity to hear more about your recent stay in an effort to prevent this
issue from occurring in the future.

Please let me know the best contact number and time to reach you, or feel free to contact me via 713-948-0800
phone anytime at . I look forward to speaking with you in order to restore your
confidence in the Four Points by Sheraton Houston Hobby Airport.

Reviewed September 26, 2018 via mobile

DO NOT fall for Delana Davenport the General Manager’s over the top attitude! I witnessed her tell a guest that manners are not required and no one can tell her what to do. Delana should be fired for the no call no shows when as a guest she’s needed and then no one on the property knows who to turn to. Delana is extremely fake and has no morals. Don’t stay at this hotel choose another one nearby that’s newly renovated and will welcome you to a much better situation.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business

recent stay did not meet your expectations. For this, I sincerely apologize.

issue from occurring in the future.

phone anytime at . I look forward to speaking with you in order to restore your
confidence in the Four Points by Sheraton Houston Hobby Airport.