“My favorite convenient lunch stop!”

White Oak Kitchen + Drinks
Reserve with OpenTable
White Oak Kitchen + Drinks is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #112 of 8,904 Restaurants in Houston
Price range: US$10 - US$35
Cuisines: Southwestern, International
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Post Oak
Description: Sophisticated Casual
Reviewed November 9, 2017

I've been to White Oak Kitchen more times than I can count now and have always had really great food. The servers are attentive and when they realize that you're there on your lunch break they are quick to address your needs. I really enjoy the detox salad, but I haven't had anything on the menu that I did not enjoy. Prices at White Oak are good too, which always helps.

Reviewed November 8, 2017

They have my favorite item Allen's Fried Chicken! I know that may not be what most people look for when eating out but it is hands-down the best chicken I have ever had.

Reviewed November 5, 2017

Went here three times and had good meals each and every time. The skirt steak and truffle tries were excellent. Not over the top, the steak was cooked perfectly, the battender knew how to make real drinks from scratch. Second time was the bison burger. Didn;t enjoy that too much. Rather bland and could have used some seasoning to offset the lean meat of the bison. Third time I had the fried chicken and that was worthy of licking the plate.

Reviewed October 3, 2017

They meals are very tasty, not too big as per some other chains, however filling. Great variety of food as well for everyone. All at very affordable pricing.

You also cant beat the Happy Hour deals!

Reviewed July 11, 2017

I have to say, I really wanted to like this place. I wanted to be able to give a glowing review, but I just cannot do that. We had a company function here and I ate breakfast, lunch and dinner at White Oak over the course of 4 days. The dinner was outstanding. Not over priced. Not too "foo-foo." The drinks were tasty. The lunch was about average, and a little over priced. However, the reason I cannot give a great review is because of the $78 breakfast for three. We all had the eggs and meat plate. Two coffees and three OJs. I added avocado to mine. So all in all, it should've cost AT THE MOST $45. Again, I really wanted to say great things, but all I can say is, go somewhere else for breakfast.