“Brunch”

White Oak Kitchen + Drinks
Reserve with OpenTable
White Oak Kitchen + Drinks is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #112 of 9,033 Restaurants in Houston
Price range: US$10 - US$35
Cuisines: Southwestern, International
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Post Oak
Description: Sophisticated Casual
Reviewed February 11, 2018 via mobile

Very nice food. Great service. Fantastic coffee. Downside: it is expensive. Asked to add an avocado to my Egg Benedict, they charged $3 extra. Not the best way to keep a new customer coming back.

Reviewed January 20, 2018

Superb and healthy breakfast...the omelette was great, smoothies tasty and fresh, service phenomenal. A must while in the iconic galleria!

Reviewed December 14, 2017 via mobile

My friends and I had a large party so when White Oak was able to take a reservation for us we were extremely pleased!

It's a little pricey though, but the mimosas are $5 or $15 for a pitcher so great price for that. I ordered the blueberry pancakes and side of hash browns. The pancakes to me were extremely dry and the centers were weighed down by blueberries. I had to drown my pancakes in syrup to eat them. The hash browns were tasty but only the top of them were crispy, the bottom didn't seem cooked.

Was pleased with my visit, but unsure if I will return because of the price and quality of the food I had.

Reviewed November 27, 2017 via mobile

It’s an expensive cafeteria. The food is average and not worth it. There better choices around the galleria for food. I would totally avoid it.

Reviewed November 9, 2017

I've been to White Oak Kitchen more times than I can count now and have always had really great food. The servers are attentive and when they realize that you're there on your lunch break they are quick to address your needs. I really enjoy the detox salad, but I haven't had anything on the menu that I did not enjoy. Prices at White Oak are good too, which always helps.