US$137
  • Restaurant
US$163
TributePortfolio
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$186/night.

US$75
US$71
CrownePlaza.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$80/night.

US$159
US$121
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$139/night.

US$86
Staybridge.com
US$179
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$220/night.

JW Marriott Houston(Houston)
US$249
JW Marriott
US$93
HolidayInn.com
All reviewsroom was cleanfront deskpre cruise staytexas shaped wafflesan early flightsink areasmall bathroomnext morningwould stay here againthe breakfast areaworking orderstayed here for one nightyogurtspecial thanksshort staybooked this hotelcoffee maker
Reviewed March 25, 2018

We spent 3 nights at this nice establishment while visiting relatives in the area. We chose it secondary to its proximity to Houston Hobby Airport. We were heartily greeted at the front desk, were acknowledged as Marriott Reward members, and directed to our room. After the first flush, the toilet kept running. We tried to call the front desk, but the phone cord had been ripped from the wall. I walked to the front desk, the manager apologized, and within 30 minutes everything was in working order. However, the hotel rooms need a "face lift." The shower drain had a rust ring around it which made it appear dirty, even though it was NOT. In this technology age, there should be a few conveniently located outlets for charging devices. However, the staff members were superb. They took care of every little problem, including having their airport shuttle ready for us VERY early in the morning. The staff members made up for the tiny inconveniences that we had. A special thanks to Gregory who works late night. His sense of humor is refreshing. I recommend this hotel if you need a reasonably priced room near Houston Hobby Airport.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed March 24, 2018 via mobile

This was first stay at this Marriott property. I was less than a mile from the client site so I thought it was a good decision. It’s also less than three miles from Hobby and that’s very good as well.

During my stay there were several room issues that required attention by maintenance. All were handled to my satisfaction and I appreciate the attention. It’s times like this that a review can end as good or turn bad. So from the perspective of customer service, I am happy.

The property could use some repair and updating. It’s got some wear on it. It’s likely heavily booked based on the proximity from Hobby airport. My room was clean and housekeeping did a very good job daily. Thanks very much.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Tech-trekker
Reviewed March 20, 2018

During my trip to Houston during the infamous Rodeo week I had some unexpected issues. The flight was long and bumpy, the rental car company messed up my reservation so I had no car. I went back to the airport and took the timely shuttle bus to the Springhill suites and was driven by a super friendly fellow. The property was spotless, so clean and fresh. I was greeted there by Laura who remained crisp and motivated even though she was inundated with guests as the town was crowded. With all that, she still checked me in within minutes. Nothing like a cute friendly smiling face to get you settled when the day has been problematic....thanks Laura! During my stay I have found the staff to be so helpful and friendly that it occurred to me that this is just not a stopover "close to airport" hotel, but a real nice place even if you vacationed in Houston. The Gym was well equipped and clean as a whistle, the pool, although not quite ready for the season, was decent size and nice. The lobby beautiful and the breakfast was delightful and well tended to. Mr. Lovie Hood, the Guest Service Supervisor was always available, always helpful, and genuinely a real nice fellow who certainly understands the qualities a hospitality manager needs to have. Lovie is in the true mold of a Marriott customer service employee. Being away from home so much of the year, I depend upon people like Lovie to help me get thru the week with whatever I need...he was always there for me. Obviously, the kind staff and their demeanor comes from the top....great management! The rooms were spacious, clean and had a very nice work area. The one thing negative is that this Mexican Restaurant La Playita located in the parking lot area was too loud and annoying. This restaurant has NOTHING to do with the hotel, but their decibel level of music was intolerable. They open their windows if it's cool out so what does affect the hotel is the Boom Boom until 2 AM if your window happens to face it, so ask at the desk to not face that way if possible. By the way, the food stunk and it was a "Meat Market" to say the least. Hard to eat or even talk to your waitress because it was so loud. Note I am a former Rock musician, and I found it uncomfortable! Volume with no class or taste is just annoying. Stay here, look for Mr. Lovie Hood and he will make sure your stay is perfect. Don't go near La Playita, and you will thank me.
Mitch

Stayed: March 2018
Reviewed March 14, 2018 via mobile

I was not able to make it to my original destination so I picked this hotel to stay at during the route. It gets an ok. I kept smelling food in the nearby rooms and it was not a quite place. I slept at an angle since the bed was hard and the shower faucet was dripping all night. Meh

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed March 3, 2018 via mobile

Decent hotel. Our room was on the ground floor and it was kind of musty in there. Bathroom door didn't lock or close. Could've been better taken care of. Shuttle to the airport was great and ran constantly. They were immediately there to pick us up when we got back from Jamaica. For $133 a night, find another hotel.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends