All reviews energy corridor twin peaks front desk katy freeway frontage road waffle maker business trip west side room was clean easy access comfortable stay fitness center convenient location memorial maintenance cereal proximity
Reviewed August 12, 2018

There are no words. What an amazing staff and property! Seriously, one of the best hotel experiences I've ever had. The women at the front desk made this the most friendly and engaging experience I have ever had at a hotel. Hands down. Remarkable.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
FrontDesk_GM, General Manager at Hampton Inn Houston - I-10W, Energy Cor, responded to this reviewResponded August 15, 2018

We are quite honored to receive your glowing review, and we appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback with us. It is truly a pleasure to know that you enjoyed the service of our friendly staff. And your kind words regarding your visit being one of the best hotel experiences you have ever had is not taken lightly, and very much appreciated. Thank you for choosing Hampton Inn Houston I 10 West Energy Corridor, and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed August 3, 2018

Good hotel with powerful AC in room, although rather loud when on. Very friendly staff. Rooms that cost the same don't have the same amenities, like bath tub which mine was missing. Comfortable bed and nice enough TV (42 instead of many still at 32)

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
FrontDesk_GM, General Manager at Hampton Inn Houston - I-10W, Energy Cor, responded to this reviewResponded August 6, 2018

Dear Paulo,
Thank you for sharing your review of your stay here at Hampton Inn Houston I 10 West Energy Corridor. Guest feedback is very important to us, and we are pleased that you had a comfortable and well-valued stay. Our team will take a look at that A/C unit to ensure that everything is running smoothly. It would be a pleasure to have the chance to welcome you back! Visit us again.

Reviewed July 31, 2018

The front desk staff is amazing, always in a good mood, smiling, ready to make you happy. There is a pool, fitness center and a delicious breakfast. Frankly, I stayed there for a week due to work and they made my staying delightful

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
FrontDesk_GM, General Manager at Hampton Inn Houston - I-10W, Energy Cor, responded to this reviewResponded August 3, 2018

Dear Luis,
All of us at Hampton Inn Houston I 10 West Energy Corridor loved hosting you during your weeklong business trip. We expect that our ample accommodations helped you relax during your time on the road. Please do come back next time you are in town so we can deliver you another five-star experience!

Reviewed July 31, 2018 via mobile

We stayed two nights last week. The rooms were nice and the staff was friendly. My only drawbacks were that there are no vending machines and that the Wi-Fi is non-existent (unless you're Hilton Honors). Great location in the outside of the city. An uber ride downtown is around $10. That, coupled with free parking, is reason enough to stay here.

Trip type: Travelled with family

Thank you so much for leaving such kind words for us at Hampton Inn Houston I 10 West Energy Corridor. We are sorry for any inconvenience caused by the lack of an on-site vending machine and troubles connecting to our Wi-Fi. We hope you had a nice time around the city as well and hope to welcome you back in the future.

Reviewed July 25, 2018

The staff is very friendly and the hotel management makes you feel comfortable. We've stayed at this hotel in the past and we've never had a bad experience. The breakfast was hot and ready with choices.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
FrontDesk_GM, General Manager at Hampton Inn Houston - I-10W, Energy Cor, responded to this reviewResponded July 27, 2018

We're proud to include you among our returning guests. It's great to hear that our amazing, helpful staff and excellent breakfast selection keep your coming back to stay at Hampton Inn Houston I 10 West Energy Corridor. Our friendly staff looks forward to your next visit.