“Delicious food, courteous staff.”
Review of Mango Tree

Mango Tree
Ranked #646 of 9,037 Restaurants in Houston
Cuisines: Thai
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Reviewed May 13, 2016 via mobile

We love coming here for authentic Thai food. Pick your spice level on any menu item. The Thai tea is awesome. Save room for the rice and mango dessert. Their To go is fast!

Date of visit: May 2016

Reviewed May 10, 2016 via mobile

We had the tom yum soup, beef laab and spicy chicken ginger and it was great. Service was a bit slow but otherwise good. Will definitely go back!!

Date of visit: May 2016
Reviewed April 27, 2016

Food can be spicy which is good. I can walk to Mango Tree from my house. One of the top restaurants in my area. Highly recommend.

Date of visit: January 2016
Reviewed March 23, 2016

We really like this place. My wife does not like hot yet she gets a combo fried rise fish that she loves. I've tried just about all the hot dishes and have never been disappointed. They offer at least 4 levels of heat. I've had all, including 'Thai Hot'. Be very sure you want very spicy before ordering 'Thai Hot". Selection is adequate, service good, prices reasonable. .

Date of visit: November 2015
Reviewed February 3, 2016 via mobile

This restaurant is in a little shopping strip. I was the only one in the restaurant except all the people picking food up. The food is amazing. The flavor and spice.

Date of visit: February 2016