“Rude”

Cuisines: Thai
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Reviewed June 30, 2016 via mobile

One of your employees turned off your open sign, turned the other signed to close, and locked the door 15 minutes before closing. I wanted to order a soup and take it to go for my sister that was in the emergency room. I was shocked at this because I love and frequented this establishment many times, but this was out of line.

Date of visit: July 2016

Reviewed May 23, 2016 via mobile

We came across this place after looking for a restaurant close by on trip advisor. Decor is very plain nothing fancy. We dined at 6pm, service was very, very slow only two servers and the restaurant was very busy. Lots of tables waiting on food, one couple got up and left. Drink refills were pretty none existent. The food was so good, I took the fresh vegetable rolls, fried vegetable spring rolls and then the pineapple fried rice. I had level 3 spice, I like my food pretty spicy and I do think 3 was very spicy for a medium of the scale!!
I would return again as the food was very good, just hope that they get extra servers in the future!

Reviewed May 13, 2016 via mobile

We love coming here for authentic Thai food. Pick your spice level on any menu item. The Thai tea is awesome. Save room for the rice and mango dessert. Their To go is fast!

Reviewed May 10, 2016 via mobile

We had the tom yum soup, beef laab and spicy chicken ginger and it was great. Service was a bit slow but otherwise good. Will definitely go back!!

Reviewed April 27, 2016

Food can be spicy which is good. I can walk to Mango Tree from my house. One of the top restaurants in my area. Highly recommend.

Date of visit: January 2016