“Some of the best Thai food in town.”
Review of Mango Tree

Mango Tree
Ranked #636 of 9,028 Restaurants in Houston
Cuisines: Thai
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Reviewed July 28, 2016 via mobile

I've eaten here dozens of times, bringing coworkers & friends whenever I can. Everyone loves it. It can get a little busy during lunch but I see that as a sign of a great restaurant. I recommend any of the curry options.

Highlights

1. Every dish I've tried has been great.

2. Not that crowded for dinner.

3. Very reasonably priced.

If you like Thai food and are in NW Houston, this is where to go.

Reviewed July 16, 2016 via mobile

We had the Pad ke mao, yum beef salad (can't remember the name), fried tofu, and fried spring rolls. We came in about 330 on a Saturday and the place was still a little bisy. Always a good sign. We loved EVERYTHING! The service and food were exceptional and the place itself was relaxing and clean. We will definitely be back!

Reviewed July 15, 2016 via mobile

Visited for the first time for lunch. Big crowd and fairly busy. Slow to take any kind of drink order, over an hour wait for food which was from the lunch menu. Was there almost 2 hours from beginning to end and the food was just OK. I'm not exactly sure who has two hours to sit for lunch but I don't. Plenty of places close by that have better service and better food.

Reviewed June 30, 2016 via mobile

One of your employees turned off your open sign, turned the other signed to close, and locked the door 15 minutes before closing. I wanted to order a soup and take it to go for my sister that was in the emergency room. I was shocked at this because I love and frequented this establishment many times, but this was out of line.

Reviewed May 23, 2016 via mobile

We came across this place after looking for a restaurant close by on trip advisor. Decor is very plain nothing fancy. We dined at 6pm, service was very, very slow only two servers and the restaurant was very busy. Lots of tables waiting on food, one couple got up and left. Drink refills were pretty none existent. The food was so good, I took the fresh vegetable rolls, fried vegetable spring rolls and then the pineapple fried rice. I had level 3 spice, I like my food pretty spicy and I do think 3 was very spicy for a medium of the scale!!
I would return again as the food was very good, just hope that they get extra servers in the future!