“Best Thai in the area”

Cuisines: Thai
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Reviewed August 23, 2018

Thai food is my favorite food on the planet so I eat a lot of Thai. This is one of the best places not just in the area but all around. Thai food can be finicky to make but I am never disappointed here. My favorites are the Pad Kee Mao, spicy cheese rolls, glass noodle soup, sizzling shrimp, and the Mango Tree Volcano

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed June 30, 2018

We have been coming here for at least 4 years now, we have tried all the Thai places around Cypress and this is our go to place for good Thai. The food is always good, and they get the spice level right. My favorite dishes would have to be the Tom Kha Gai (Coconut lemongrass soup) and the Pad See Ew, I always ask for extra egg in the Pad See Ew, love those two dishes. Be prepared to take some home though.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed January 11, 2018

I came here for lunch with co-workers in between sessions while attending a working group in Houston. While we did have to wait 15-20 minutes to be seated the food was excellent. My co-workers had the Pad Thai with chicken, I have the drunken noodles and my colleague also did. Usually when we go out I order extra spicy and he orders it medium and typically the servers will mix up the orders and give him the extra spicy, this did NOT happen. The food and the staff were excellent. They turned their tables quickly and after we were seated the food also came fairly quickly. We would definitely go back here again.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed December 18, 2017 via mobile

I had never had Thai food and was a little nervous but I wanted to try something new. I was pleasantly surprised, the staff was nice and the food was A-Mazing! My husband and I will definitely be back.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed November 18, 2017 via mobile

Had the chicken pineapple cashew with white rice. The food is always good here. Worth the small wait. Food is hot and spicy . I’ve been coming to this place for years. Great neighborhood Thai stop. Place is always packed lunch and dinner.

Date of visit: November 2017