Free cancellation until 27/07
US$122
US$99
Hilton.com
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$136/night.

US$98
US$219
  • Pool
Crowne Plaza Houston River Oaks(Houston)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$119
US$95
  • Pool
Omni Houston Hotel Westside(Houston)(Great Value!)
US$159
US$129
Omni Hotels
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$62
US$60
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$71/night.

Free cancellation until 25/07
US$128
US$83
US$79
Priceline
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$229
  • Restaurant
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed November 10, 2015 via mobile

Me and my fiance got a room here a while back. It was ok. You definetly get what you pay for. Whoever cleaned our room didn't do a good job. The sheets were dirty & the roaches practically lived there. There was also only 1 towel in the room. Janet was nice enough to switch us to another room. She was very sweet. I can't say the same the same for the lady that checked us in earlier.

Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed November 2, 2015

Where do I even start? The service in this place is absolutely atrocious! The gentleman who checked us in wasn't bad. But every person we dealt with after that, was just awful. Now I've served in the military for the past 5 years. I've slept in mud, rain and freezing wind next to my rifle and this place was unacceptable to ME! The front desk ran like a high school bake sale, with people either talking on their cell phones, texting, watching TV or just not there. But that was only a pet peeve of mine, let's talk about the housekeeping. First of all, the room looked very clean upon first entry, that night however, we noticed that one bed had a sheet and no blanket underneath. During our stay, we let housekeeping clean our room one time (out of a 4 night stay). They cleaned the bathroom just fine, however, the beds were made with a sheet only! No blanket, no comforter, just a sheet and 2 pillows!? They left the comforter in the room, but it was crammed into a drawer rather than spread across the bed. The next morning when the housekeeping staff rolled through, I asked for a couple of blankets. The maid was willing to give me one. I had to explain that there were 2 beds in my room and that there were 4 people in it, she reluctantly and with plenty of attitude gave me another.
But my favorite aspect of this hellhole, was the colorful clientele who apparently use this motel to... "entertain." In short, this place is overrun by hookers, hoodrats, hustlers, drug dealers, grifters, schmoozers, pot heads and just plain old riff raff. I'm here with my wife and 2 kids, not the best environment. My 60 year father in law even got propositioned by some floozie! At around 2am, my wife and I awoke to the sound of someone violently pounding on the door next door. Whomever this woman was trying get the attention of was NOT interested. The pounding continued for as long as my patients would allow (about 2 minutes) before I went outside to "handle" it.
The place goes well beyond ridiculous, spend the extra cash, go anywhere else!

Room Tip: Avoid like the plague!!!
  • Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family
2  Thank Cervantez
Reviewed October 14, 2015 via mobile

I was forced into this motel because of a large convention in town. Bare minimum. Bed was not comfortable. I asked for an iron and was told it was already checked out and they would notify me when returned. Never heard from them. I called in the morning and requested a blow dryer. The ONE blow dryer was checked out but they didn't know by who our when it would be back. I went to Walgreens and bought one. Elevator was dirty. Hotel front desk person, Jeanette, was extremely unhelpful and rude.

Stayed: October 2015, travelled on business
6Team, brand expericened team member at Motel 6 Houston - Westchase, responded to this reviewResponded October 15, 2015

Lori,
Thank you for taking the time to share your review. Motel 6 standards for quality rest on our promise to offer the lowest price of any national chain by delivering the essential elements of a comfortable room for a satisfying stay, for this reason we apologize for the disappointment you describe with the expectations of amenities. We strive to provide a comfortable night's rest and are disappointed your stay was unsatisfactory due to the comfort issues you describe. We encourage you to contact our Guest Relations department at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your visit to help us provide a better guest experience in the future.

Reviewed August 18, 2015

Terrible. Very disappointed! Waited 30 minutes to check in as they were busy and only had 1 person working.
I stayed on the 1st floor, the hallway smelled like mold/mildew with 10 cans of fragrance sprayed on it to hide the odor. Once inside my room, the odor was worse.
My in room AC unit dribbled out cool air even though I set it to high. I complained to the front desk but was told "It's an energy efficient unit, that's how it works". Well, my room never got below 80 degrees, so in my opinion, it didn't work.
Very noisy property. Had a hard time sleeping. Not convenient to much (except a gas station and IHOP).
Had a cockroach crawl across my head at 4AM. Couldn't sleep after that. Complained to the front desk, all they said was "We will let maintenance know".
Yes the rooms are "updated" but the bathroom is as old as Houston itself!
Paid for WIFI but it did not work! Was told there are no refunds, so that was a waste of $4
Never staying here again!

Room Tip: Stay at a different location
  • Stayed: July 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank travelelingJohn
6Team, brand expericened team member at Motel 6 Houston - Westchase, responded to this reviewResponded August 25, 2015

Dear John,
Thank you for taking the time to post your review. Please know that the A/C conditions you describe are atypical to Motel 6 standards for quality, and we apologize for the inconveniences you describe. We invite you to contact our Guest Relations department at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your visit to help us provide a better guest experience in the future.

Reviewed August 12, 2015

Pricing was u expecting low which was great! Room on first floor. Clean room. Friendly staff. Was wondering why police were in the lobby all night but I assume for safety reasons. No fridge or microwave which would have been nice. Will stay again if in the area.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled on business