See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed January 10, 2017

Clean and comfortable
The good: The room was clean and smelled fresh, the location was great, the rate was reasonable and the staff were friendly.
The bad: WIFI is not free, only one ice machine on the first floor

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed December 10, 2016

OK... Hotel renovation nicely done.... Safe secure place.... However the rooms contain no microwave.... You have to go downstairs to use the one microwave they have.... You have to pay for shampoo and Wi-Fi..... There is an extended stay motel 6 right down the street..... Along with some other hotels.... When first ask about Wi-Fi the lady act like she didn't hear me.... Some guy sitting in a chair behind the desk.... I guess he was security now that I think about it.... Well he said Wi-Fi was down.... Next morning I called front desk to ask for password.... Was told I had to pay for it...

Room Tip: Third floor is nonsmoking and quiet
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed July 9, 2016

Pros: I liked that it didn't have carpet, Friendly staff, clean, pool was also clean, AC is very cool.
Cons: Security could be improved a bit, hallway smelled like smoke, some cracks at the bottom of the pool
very basic room amenities.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed July 7, 2016

I was reading the reviews and I was hesitant first before I decided to try this place, and I am glade that I did, it was very clean, the room smelled fresh and the staff were friendly. The tub was not so great, it looks old, but everything else was fine. The value was excellent but WIFI is not free

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Sam H
Reviewed June 24, 2016 via mobile

I checked in around 530p. The clerk had the worst attitude. When I wal through the door there was no greeting. She was absorbed in a conversation with another lady, they were dissing some being in jail. Then when the entire conversation concluded. I stated I had a reservation. She asked for my id and credit card. Asked me how I wanted to pay. Ran my card and gave me my room key. Guess I had to figure room location on my own. This is so odd I stayed at a motel 6 in California and recieved the best service. But if this was my first exposure to motel 6 I would never stay again. I would say to any one booking here. Just beware they are run down equivalent to a pay by the hour motel. Just not a pleasant experience at all for me. I checked out early. Motel 6 will never see me or my business again.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business