See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed March 5, 2012

My wife and I stayed two nights here during the Houston Stock Show. HOLY CRAP! Two cars were stolen out of the parking lot, three were vandalized and we catch one idiot at 8:00am staring on the window of my truck gettting ready to break in!!

Oh and to top it off, the beds are terrible, the rooms stink, the walls are paper thin so here the snoring of the crack head in the room next to you, and the hotel staff is RUDE! Avoid this place like the PLAGUE!!!!!!!

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
6  Thank Chuck E
Reviewed November 14, 2011

We were on the way to Galveston, on our motorcycle, when my husband became ill. We called a fellow Gold Wing rider who came to our rescue. I drove his car, with my husband, as passenger, and the good samaritan took us to the Reliant Park Motel 6. I was, extremely, apprehensive because we know nothing of Houston or the area. Our room was large, very clean, beds comfortable and a clean bathroom. We don't usually, stay in Motel 6's. We stay at motels that have the free breakfast so we can eat and go. But, there is a Shell quick pick right next door to get coffee in the morning and a Whataburger where I could walk to get a bite to eat. I would, definitely, recommend this Motel 6.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank VanBurenZgirl
Reviewed February 27, 2011

Booked this motel on the internet having never been to Houston before. It was clean, well serviced and the staff were helpful. Motel 6 is a good budget motel choice and this is one of the nicer Motel 6 buildings we have stayed in. However, because it is by an intersection it is also one of the noisiest motels we stayed in. It didn't disturb us too much, but when we returned to Houston we enjoyed being away from the freeway.

It isn't very easy to walk anywhere from this motel but the location next to the freeway is very convenient. This motel felt safe, was well lit and was friendly.

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank pet267
Reviewed January 9, 2011

I'm trekking across the US with my sister and we're staying exclusively in Motel 6s to save money. We were bracing for the worst when we came here--it's major flaw is that it's VERY noisy. I can hear the traffic of the fwy constantly, and briefly during one of our two night stays, someone was running some kind of weird bass rumble somewhere... but that's my only real complaint.
We stayed in the first floor and were pleasantly surprised to discover it had an amusing turquoise wall that matched the taupe-and-turquoise bedspread. The floor is some kind of bamboo patterned laminate--kind of weird looking but at least it was sparkly clean. Must be a recent remodel, judging from the other reviews here.The room had no bad odors whatsoever and the sheets actually smelled fresh. The pillows were amazingly plush.
The bathroom had all of the required amenities (we had a room with two kingsized beds, so we got two towels... in past experience with motel 6, they only give you one...)
Our trip required a two-night stay in Houston and we're glad we found our way to this particular Motel 6.

• Stayed: January 2011
Reviewed October 14, 2010

I felt completely safe and welcome at the Motel 6 even though the surroundings were less than comforting. The room was clean, smoke-free, and even the parking lot was patrolled.

• Stayed: January 2010, travelled on business