See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed March 14, 2014

Very good stay for the price, rooms were clean and newly renovated. Try to get a room on the back side of the motel if you can to avoid noise from the freeway (it will be right out your door if you are in the front of the building). I would not hesitate to stay again, way cheaper than the other hotels of the area, and exactly what I needed.

Room Tip: Choose a room away from the freeway.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed February 4, 2014

This motel is a great value for the price, location, and cleanliness of the rooms. The rooms are impressively large and I was surprised but impressed at how clean my room was. It was not perfectly quiet, but quieter than some hotels I've stayed at. And while the front office desk manager did not have great customer service skills, she was to her credit also understaffed and seemingly ill-trained. The TV was very small and old but worked. Furnishings were sparse but adequate. In short, if you are looking for a clean, well located, and cheap stay without all the frills, you will find this motel to be a good value.

Room Tip: Rooms facing away from highway (back of building) are quieter.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed September 10, 2013

The hotel is NOT in a decent part of town. First we had to pay for Wi-Fi, The freeway noise was heard all night. Thugs and homeless people walked back and forth being loud all night and it was a Tuesday. The rooms may be renovated and nicer, but it is not worth your safety. Unless your looking for drugs or prostitutes this is not a place for normal people.

Room Tip: Choose a different Motel.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank jasoneric72
Reviewed May 27, 2013

They do not have adequate truck parking, we researched online before hand, if you bobtail you are fine. Rooms are clean, pet friendly. I rrecommend not going outside.we opted to order in because location is not great . The front desk has bullet proof glass, homeless, prostitution and whatever else is going on is all around. Stay here onlh if you have to.

Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed November 14, 2012

I live in the Houston area and had to stay 2 nights at a hotel while moving into a new place. This hotel was the most conveniently located for the best price. I'm familiar with the area so the security concerns that other reviewers raised didn't bother me since I know the area well. However, even though I'm from the area I still felt unsafe here. There were homeless people loitering around the property and at night, there were lots of noises, sirens, and sounds of people talking. I kept checking my car to make sure that everything was okay.

The room itself was fine; comfortable beds, wood floors, shower with great water pressure, and linens/towels that were better than expected.

If the hotel could be moved to the other side of the interstate, it would be a world of difference.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled as a couple