Crowne Plaza Houston River Oaks(Houston)(Great Value!)
US$74
US$181
Hilton.com
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$229/night.

US$94
US$86
Staybridge.com
US$114
US$104
Doubletree.com
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$133/night.

US$280
US$128
Savings alert! 40% below average rates

The price you found is 40% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$212/night.

US$189
  • Breakfast included
US$80
US$96
US$84
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 35% below average rates

The price you found is 35% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$130/night.

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed August 9, 2015 via mobile

Worst hotel ever. Stayed three nights and sink water was super low pressure, roaches, and two towels were given only. No room service was completed. People fighting outside and pool was dirty. Never again. Asked manager for towels said they only issue two. Draws people since its in a good location but will never stay there again.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Mayra F
6Team, brand expericened team member at Motel 6 Houston NRG Park - Reliant Stadium, responded to this reviewResponded August 11, 2015

Mayra,
Thank you for taking the time to post your review. We are committed to delivering a clean, comfortable room and apologize for any failure in delivering on the commitment during your recent stay. We have procedures in place related to our pest policy that should have prevented the inconveniences you describe. Our staff aims to provide the highest level of hospitality to our guests through our customer service, but with your experience we have fallen short and would like to apologize for the service issues you describe. Motel 6 standards for quality rest on our promise to offer the lowest price of any national chain by delivering the essential elements of a comfortable room for a satisfying stay, for this reason we apologize for the disappointment you describe with the expectations of amenities. We encourage you to contact our Guest Relations department at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your visit to help us provide a better guest experience in the future.

Reviewed July 14, 2015 via mobile

Do not stay at this Motel 6 !!!! We checked into this Motel 6 last night 7-13-15 only because my daughter had a medical appointment at TCH and since it was so close to the hospital I chose this motel strictly because of cost. Boy was I wrong to do that. The motel in self is a roach infestation motel. We stayed in room 324 and as soon as I opened the door a Roach ran out. That should have been my first indication to leave immediately. But we were tired so we decided to stay. The ac was barley working but it did keep the room cool. My daughter wanted to take a shower to turn in for the night and guess what another Roach crawling in the tub Wth!! I bought some snacks with us for the night and threw the leftovers in the trash during the middle of the night I could hear the bugs in it. I got up and took the trash can outside so maybe they would follow it and leave the room. Never again would I set near this motel 6. Oh and neighborhood location hope you have an alarm on your vehicle. You have been warned. Not even a one star...

Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
6Team, Brand Experience Team member at Motel 6 Houston NRG Park - Reliant Stadium, responded to this reviewResponded July 20, 2015

Dear Jennifer,
Thank you for taking the time to share your review. We have procedures in place related to our pest policy that should have prevented the inconveniences you describe, and we are sorry for the circumstances. We strive to provide a comfortable night's rest and are disappointed your stay was unsatisfactory due to the bed comfort issues you experienced. Please accept our apologies that your stay was less than satisfactory. We encourage you to contact Guest Services at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your visit to help us provide a better guest experience in the future.

Reviewed July 9, 2015

Im sure this place relies on its close proximity to the Reliant Center to draw business, because it CAN NOT be for its clenliness or level of service. The sheets had an odd odor, there were no complimentary toiletries, and when my husband asked for 2 extra towels at the front desk, they only gave him one and left the front desk with no explanation! They TOTALLY ignored him! Luckilly, we only stayed there one night. Another thing i'd like to mention is that this place is clearly a favorite for "working girls". If possible, avoid a stay here.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled with family
6Team, Brand Experience Team member at Motel 6 Houston NRG Park - Reliant Stadium, responded to this reviewResponded July 13, 2015

Brandy,
Thank you for taking the time to share your review. We are committed to delivering a clean, comfortable room and apologize for any failure in delivering on the commitment during your recent stay. Please know that the conditions you describe are atypical to Motel 6 standards for quality, and we apologize for the inconveniences you experienced. Motel 6 standards for quality rest on our promise to offer the lowest price of any national chain by delivering the essential elements of a comfortable room for a satisfying stay, for this reason we apologize for the disappointment and inconveniences you describe in the expectations of amenities. We encourage you to contact our Guest Relations department at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your visit to help us provide a better guest experience in the future.

Reviewed March 23, 2015

I traveled to Houston for the stock show. This is a time of year when motel rooms are scarce in the Reliant area, and tend to be more expensive than at other times. This facility did not jack their prices, the room was very clean, and the desk clerk, Asia, was extremely friendly and helpful. Yes, the motel is right off of 610, but even with a room facing the highway, there was no noise issue. I neither saw nor heard all the "homeless and prostitutes" another reviewer referred to, nor did I see or hear any evidence of illegal activities going on in or around the property. I parked in front of my room, and while the parking lot was a bit tight, it was adequate for a normal passenger vehicle. I would not recommend trying to park anything bigger than a standard van. As for amenities, there were few. I did pay the extra for wifi service, but at the room rate, I did not feel gipped by the $2.99 charge. Overall, I found this stay to be an excellent value for the money, and it was close and convenient to the venue I was there to visit. Fine for a night's stay, but I wouldn't want to make it a long term location.

• Stayed: March 2015, travelled on business
2  Thank BeMoorePhotography
Reviewed September 21, 2014 via mobile

I didn't read the reviews before I went, I only saw the price so I reserved the room over the phone. When I arrived, the parking lot was SO sketchy. I was so afraid to park there. The parking in front of the building was extremely limited so that left a parking lot on the side of the building for access to my room. There were no cameras on the parking lot that I could see and there were people outside watching to see who actually left their car there. It appeared they were the lookouts for their friends to break into cars. I should have left at this point but my card was already charged so I went inside to check-in.

There was a trash can in front of the check-in desk catching water from the ceiling - never a good start. I was assigned a non-smoking room with ashtrays in it, with a moderate to strong smell of smoke.

The wifi was paid so I didn't bother. The TV was old and the sleep timer kept turning it off. No refrigerator, no safe, no alarm clock.

I was in the front of the building so the interstate noise was annoying but not unbearable; occasionally sirens would go by. There were people loitering in parking lot, shirtless.

I ran the air conditioner at its lowest setting for several hours, it never got cold in my room. I have to be COLD in order to sleep. Finally some time after 3 a.m., after tossing and turning, I finally figured out to close the bathroom door so there was less square footage to cool down. Finally it got cold. I got roughly 3 hours of sleep before I had to wake up for my doctor appointment.

Speaking of sleep, the bed was quite firm. Their pillows were so thick they could plug the hole in the ozone layer with them. I need thin pillows ... sadly, I forgot to bring them in this trip. Not to mention the fact that every time I moved in the bed, the headboard knocked against the wall.

Someone mentioned that there was security to roam the parking lot. If there is, I never saw one ... and after midnight, a car was illegally parked (due to the small parking lot size) in front of my room thumping their bass for at least 20 minutes. Neither my tv or air conditioner could drown out the bass.

The next morning, I took a shower and found a loooong hair in my clean towel. I also found other hairs on the bamboo? cork? whatever type of floor it was in my room.

Ok so the good things about the hotel: the room was painted nice, good colors - the bedding matched. The room was overall clean except the hairs I found on the floor and the almost overbearing smell of smoke in my non-smoking room. The TV did work, but not very clearly and it was like 18" or something. Pretty small.

I don't care how desperate I am, I will never stay at this location again. The value I received did not offset the main reason I needed to stay there in the first place: sleep. Three hours of sleep for $46+tax? I would rather sleep under a bridge for free, it would have felt about the same.

Stayed: September 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank TreeBat
6Team, Brand Experience Team member at Motel 6 Houston NRG Park - Reliant Stadium, responded to this reviewResponded September 30, 2014

Dear Guest, Thank you for the feedback. We regard safety and security as high priorities for our guests, and we regret you felt differently during your visit. Please know the issues you describe are an exception to our guest commitment and as such, we apologize. We are sorry that you were unsatisfied with the expected amenities; however, Motel 6 standards for quality are rooted in economical practicalities to consistently deliver on our goal to provide the lowest price of any national chain. We encourage you to contact our Guest Relations at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your visit to help us provide a better guest experience in the future.