“Good Find!”

Argentina Cafe
Ranked #315 of 8,695 Restaurants in Houston
Cuisines: Argentinian
Reviewed November 21, 2017 via mobile

Visiting Houston & staying at Embassy Suites around the corner. Looking for a late afternoon lunch & just happened on this small restaurant in a small strip mall. Very good find. I had a grilled chicken salad which was quite large & had a nice amount of tasty grilled chicken. Others had the Lomito (?) sandwich which came with a nice side salad. Steak was thin but well seasoned. Must be authentic as there were at least 2 tables of Spanish speaking customers.

1  Thank Sherry S

Reviewed October 30, 2017 via mobile

I was born in Argentina and I know how our food taste ! I went to this place yesterday with my wife (She is American) and my baby, I ordered the Lomito sandwich and some empanadas, the lomito was good and the empanadas were good , attention good , I think I will be back for more !

Reviewed August 18, 2017 via mobile

We stumbled in this place while in town, went in for a quick to go bite it was good there empanadas and sausage sandwich was good. Good and quick service

Reviewed August 11, 2017 via mobile

Well food is good and not expensive at all - but service is poor (kind of McDonalds style) and you need to stand up for anything you need ... far from a restaurant or cafe service.

Again, food is good, great mean and empanadas!

Time to time if you order for large groups you will just get a "no, we can or we will finish the food for the restaurant"...which was funny but good.

Nico

Reviewed August 5, 2017

Steak sandwich was a little tough for my wife. I had a good pizza with chorizo. Fast casual set up. They do have vino.