All reviews front desk greenway plaza road noise rice university the hotel offers breakfast buffet bed was comfortable enjoyed my stay rooms are nice earl liana downtown
Reviewed August 6, 2017 via mobile

Nice hôtel but à lot of noise + bad smell when your room is just in front of the swimming pool
Cleanliness of the room was not perfect

However the bar is cool, breakfast is Ok but expensive and the staff is very nice

Stayed: June 2017
Management response:Responded August 10, 2017

Hello, Thank you for your candid feedback. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience regarding the Four Points by Sheraton Greenway Plaza. We have notified the appropriate team to ensure it was an isolated situation and we hope you give us another opportunity to be your host hotel if you are ever in the Houston area.

Leticia Garza

Reviewed July 30, 2017

Home town experience!!! The staff recognized me from previous trips. They are soo sweet. They had a refrigerator waiting for me. Perfect service!! The a/c is the room was nice and chilly for it was 100F outside. Enjoyed the new updates around the hotel new paint, bathrooms looked good. Was extremely pleased with my stay.The adjacent park now finished was awesome...

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed July 20, 2017 via mobile

It's a renovated old building but still feels old, very low ceilings, shower faucet, etc. . Very comfortable bed and pillows, rooms size ok, coffeemaker in room. The parking $10 extra p day, also doesn't include breakfast $14 buffet, at the end you pay more than a embassy suite hotel for a family of 4.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed July 20, 2017

This hotel is quite conveniently located just a few miles from Houston's downtown. I found the room to be very attractive and the desk people friendly. I like the fact that the parking field has an arm for in an out. I found the prices very good for a nice hotel so near downtown.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed July 19, 2017

Great place to stay in Houston close to restaurant & freeway. Nice outdoor swimming pool, great indoor gym, great conference rooms, staff really friendly and helpful. something that surprise me was that they charge me for overnight parking and I'll like for them to have a nice breakfast include in the price.

Room Tip: suites are large and clean, close to adult store and restaurants easy exit to freeway
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family