Four Points by Sheraton Houston Greenway Plaza
US$108
Doubletree.com
  • Restaurant
Crowne Plaza Houston River Oaks(Houston)(Great Value!)
US$76
US$71
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$102/night.

US$141
Hilton.com
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$167/night.

US$125
US$120
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$155/night.

Omni Houston Hotel Westside(Houston)(Great Value!)
US$133
US$119
Omni Hotels
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$142/night.

US$238
US$142
TributePortfolio
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$205/night.

US$159
JW Marriott
Savings alert! 38% below average rates

The price you found is 38% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$258/night.

US$159
Hyatt.com
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$217/night.

US$259
US$135
Travelocity
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$164/night.

US$200
Orbitz.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$222/night.

All reviewsfront deskgreenway plazaordered room servicean older hotelgreat customer servicerice universitybed was comfortableenjoyed my staybreakfast buffetrooms are cleanhousekeeping staffthe room was nicemuseum districtchecking inshuttle serviceearllera
Reviewed December 29, 2017 via mobile

I know Four Points is the bottom of the Starwood chain, but I still expected a bit more. The curtains were falling off the rods, windows were cracked, the bathroom had rusted fixtures and dripping faucets, and the toiletries were not fully supplied. The staff was friendly and responsive enough, but in a number of cases, not particularly competent.

All that said, the room was clean and comfortable and the location is perfect (for what we wanted to do), so if the price is competitive with local Ramadas, La Quintas, or similar hotels, then this is a fine hotel.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Leticia G, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Houston Greenway Plaza, responded to this reviewResponded December 30, 2017

I appreciate you taking the time to provide us with your candid feedback regarding the Four Points by Sheraton Houston. We have shared this information with the appropriate team to ensure they are address and prevent situations like this from reoccurring again in the future.

Reviewed December 26, 2017

Staff wae awesome,maitence was sperburb, hotel restraunt was top notice from holidays Sercuity was local sheriifs and staff THANKS for the extra service!!!!!! Food was exceprtion for holidays.DEBorah and geogre in staff are the very best!!!!

Room Tip: BE specific all rooms are great, window rooms best
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed December 13, 2017 via mobile

This is a basic business hotel. Friendly staff, convenient location, reasonable cost.

Very noisy location adjacent to the freeway. Desperately needs triple panes windows to cut down road noise. Hard to be fresh for business when you can’t sleep.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Leticia G, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Houston Greenway Plaza, responded to this reviewResponded December 15, 2017

Dear Greg S,

I appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback regarding your recent visit. I can certainly understand how difficult it may have been trying to get comfortable with the heater not function. If you are ever in the area, please give us another opportunity to to care of you while in Houston.

Reviewed November 20, 2017

We had an event to attend nearby and since we are SPG members we decided to book this Four Points. After arriving after the check in time, I was greeted by two nice ladies at guest services. After announcing myself, I was told that my room was not ready. They then proceeded for the next 20 minutes trying to reach housekeeping and keeping me entertained with small talk. Finally the room was ready and after taking our luggage upstairs, we moved our car to the lot behind the hotel. Our room was as expected but it overlooked the busy Southwest Freeway. It was a noisy room but we were able to get to sleep that night. No other issues were experienced. I am always perplexed how hotels decide to allocate rooms. Being an SPG member I would have expected my room to be ready on time and be given a room that was less noisy.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
Leticia G, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Houston Greenway Plaza, responded to this reviewResponded November 22, 2017

Thank you for providing your candid feedback regarding your recent stay. I apologize for the inconvenience you received at our hotel. We are committed to delivering high quality service and have forwarded your concern to the appropriate team members. We hope that you give us another opportunity to serve you again in the future.

Reviewed November 11, 2017

I would first like to highlight Deirdre and Dennis for their top notch service. That went way above and beyond to ensure I was accommodated during my stay. They were both very polite very friendly and very knowledgeable. I will be back again and will always recommend this hotel.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple