All reviews room was clean budget hotel front desk staff starbucks esa television
Reviewed July 16, 2018 via mobile

Pros:
Front desk staff were friendly.
Quiet
Quick check in and out
Good location to NASA

Cons:
There are long term tenants (charcoal grills in the parking lot).
The room was not as clean as it appeared (dropped something near the bed and happened to look under) looked like it had not been cleaned in a long time.
Elevators were not working.
The entire floor had a bad smell.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Houston - NASA - Johnson Space Center, responded to this reviewResponded July 17, 2018

Calvin, thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We’re glad to know you were pleased with the service you received from our staff and that you found us to be of a fair price. However, we apologize for the cleanliness issues you encountered during your stay. We have discussed your concerns with our housekeeping team, and we will be more diligent with our efforts moving forward. We’re also sorry our elevators were out of order while you were here and regret the inconvenience you had. We hope the problems will not overshadow your otherwise positive experience and look forward to making it up to you.

Reviewed July 14, 2018

Awesome customer service. Clean room. Very quiet hotel. Bed linen clean and comfortable. I would definitely recommend this hotel. They even accommodated me having a torn meniscus placing us on the 1st floor

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Houston - NASA - Johnson Space Center, responded to this reviewResponded July 14, 2018

Thank you for being our guest and for taking the time to review your experience at Extended Stay America. It's so nice to know you found your suite comfortable and you were pleased with the exceptional service from our staff. Thanks again for recommending us to future guests. We look forward to hosting you again soon.

Reviewed July 7, 2018

I am staying her for 10 weeks and I could not be happier almost exclusively because of Gabby. She is an amazing individual with both an unmatched work ethic and glowing personality to help you tackle any issue you might be facing. Also she makes me laugh and laughter is the best medicine. She is one of the sweetest people I have ever met and any business would benefit from having her as the face of it.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Houston - NASA - Johnson Space Center, responded to this reviewResponded July 7, 2018

Ronnie, thank you for your recent stay at Extended Stay America and taking the time to review our hotel. Our staff works hard to ensure each guest has a great experience, so it is encouraging to be recognized for a job well done. We will share your compliments with Gabby. Thanks again for your feedback, and we look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed July 6, 2018 via mobile

My stay at this lodging was enjoyable. I would recommend this place. I had no problem. The room was decently clean. I liked the small kitchen in the room. The bed was comfortable. I was welcomed by cool air as the air condition was already running. The hotel receptionist, Anh, was fun to converse with. I spoke to her as if she was my sister because we're both from the same country. Hello Anh! (Please give her a raise!) I do appreciate the small grab and go coffee bar. I just wish there was a top cover for my hot coffee. Thank you!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
00esa, Owner at Extended Stay America - Houston - NASA - Johnson Space Center, responded to this reviewResponded July 7, 2018

Aydah, thank you for being our guest and for taking the time to review your experience at Extended Stay America. It's so nice to know you found your suite comfortable and you were pleased with the exceptional service from Anh. We will share your compliments with her. Thanks again for recommending us to future guests, and we look forward to hosting you again soon.

Reviewed July 1, 2018

Okay folks, you know i Never write bad reviews but here is an exception. The room just smelled weird, the shower ran all night it never turned off a pretty hefty flow too, not just a drip. NO coffee, no blow dryer, or anything really in the room and the breakfast is really a joke-granola bars and coffee-oih and hot water for hot chocolate. This place does not even have a pool...and the cost was the same as other hotels around it and they do have the other amenities....last chance for the place from us. sorry

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Houston - NASA - Johnson Space Center, responded to this reviewResponded July 2, 2018

Please accept our apology for not living up to your expectations during your visit. We regret that you were not happy with our complimentary grab-and-go breakfast offerings and for the odor issue you experienced in your room. We have asked our housekeeping staff to make sure this room receives a deep clean to remove the smell. Please note, kitchenware and toiletries are available at the front desk as per the brand standard and are always complimentary. Your feedback is valuable as it will help us improve our facilities moving forward. We hope to have the opportunity to make it up to you at a future date.