“Great service and great food”

Chama Gaucha Brazilian Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
Chama Gaucha Brazilian Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 8,311 Restaurants in Houston
Cuisines: Brazilian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 10 August 2017

We went for our anniversary. The servers are very attentive and the food was really good. Salad bar was very good and had a few unique items you wouldnt find at a typical salad bar like quail eggs. Parking lot is shared with other vendors so it could be tight if you don't want to valet.

There are newer reviews for Chama Gaucha Brazilian Steakhouse

Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

My family treated me to an amazing birthday outing at this awesome restaurant and I have already requested to return again on next year! The food and dining experience was spectacular!

Reviewed 9 August 2017

On a buisness trip my wife and I took we dined here one evening and we were not the least bit disapointed. Having been to a few other Brazillian steakhouses in the past we were a bit apprehensive to say the least but once we arrive the warm ambiance, the welcoming staff and not to mention the food all won us over! Don't be fooled, these guys have this down to an art...and they had spicy candied bacon. It was a win all the way around.

Reviewed 9 August 2017

We went here for my birthday last week. It was a wonderful experience. I decided to make my meal exclusively the incredible salad bar, as I had always gorged on the unlimited grilled protein continuously brought to the table on earlier visits. I was very pleased and satisfied with the 50+ items on the salad bar and could only fill my plate twice before ending my dinner.

Reviewed 9 August 2017

Back again and ready to sample everything. The buffet is enormous and so tasty. The boiled shrimp in red sauce especially and the chicken mushroom soup, also. All the different meats on a sword are cooked to your tastes. Everything bacon wrapped is great. Their complimentary bread puffs melt in your mouth. My favorites include the shrimp and trademark steak on a sword. The whole experience is a tremendous value and a great joy.