“If you have kids they need to go to the Children's Museum Of Houston”

Children's Museum of Houston
Ranked #6 of 304 things to do in Houston
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Hands-on interactive exhibits in the areas of science and technology, history and culture, health and human development, and the arts.
Houston, Texas
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“If you have kids they need to go to the Children's Museum Of Houston”
Reviewed 4 April 2012

There are so many fun things for kids to do here. You will get lost in all of the exploratory fun. Make sure you have at least 3 hours to enjoy everything.

Visited September 2011

52 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 76 helpful votes
“Upgrades are wonderful”
Reviewed 31 March 2012

We love to go to the CM. My daughter loves science. She loves all the new additions. This is a Houston treasure.

Visited December 2011
San Antonio, Texas
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“AWESOME - I'M AN ADULT & I LOVE THIS PLACE”
Reviewed 28 March 2012

My grand-daughter loves this place. There is so much to do for everyone. Kids learn so much here, and kids have FUN at the same time.

Visited January 2012
houston
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“crazy!”
Reviewed 27 March 2012

My kids love going to the Children's museum! They love the plays and reading area. The grocery store is a blast and Oh when we go to the water area, they go crazy! It's too overwhelming for me on any day because there is so much activity going on but Hello! It's for the children! Just like i drag them through my favorite places, they can drag me to their favorite places too;)

Visited March 2012
Seattle, Washington
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Children's Museum!”
Reviewed 27 March 2012

We spent about 6 hours at the Houston Children's Museum with our girls ages 8 & 9. We could easily have spent an entire day there - there is so much to do! We had to drag the girls out of the Kidtropolis area. It is a mini town where the kids get to role-play as owners/patrons of a business, they get paid, have credit cards, ATM's, etc. Our kids loved it!!! The Powerplay area is also great! These were our favorites but the entire museum is awesome. Best Children's Museum I've been to!

Visited December 2011