All reviews hobby airport front desk business partner basic hotel room was clean shuttle service microwave and fridge yogurt parking lot is the breakfast area indoor pool king suite road noise bathroom door the rooms were nice minute drive each morning
Reviewed April 4, 2018

I wish I would have paid attention to the first name of the gentleman that checked me in (i believe it was Eric) but I have never had a more pleasant first impression. He was extremely courteous and prompt to help me get settled in. I was quickly checked in and hand a print out of restaurants that would deliver in the area. Above and beyond if you ask me.
As for my room, it was perfect. The room was clean, the bathroom was immaculate and the AC worked to my liking. I had a quite stay as well. It it located near a busy street but I didn't hear a thing! If in the area, I'll be back at this property again.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Rachel M, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Houston Hobby Airport, responded to this reviewResponded April 5, 2018

Hi Tim H!
Thank you so much for your kind words about our hotel and our staff. We really appreciate it. Your comments are refreshing and encouraging to us, and we look forward to having you again as our guest the next time you're in our area. Thank you for choosing to stay with us.

Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

Killed at least 5 roaches before departing room 313 at 7 am on 4/4/18. I told the front desk guy and he replied, "I will make a note of it." I said, "that's it?" to which he replied "the GM will be here in 15 minutes. I'm just the front desk guy."

Wow. I left that room so quickly in the morning. I figure the staff is a reflection of management so what could I possibly expect from their higher up?

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Cindy S

Dear Cindy S.,

Everything you experienced during your stay is not the usual business practices of our hotel including both the cleanliness and the service you received. We're very sorry that we sincerely dropped the ball on your stay. It is our goal to make sure that your stay is top-notch, and we failed you. Please accept our sincerest apologies for this, and we do hope you will consider staying with us again in the future.

Reviewed March 29, 2018

From the moment we walked in, we were treated as though we were the most special people they had every had in their hotel. From Eric (King of Cheap) who enthusiastically took the time to help us find inexpensive places to eat, Chloe the manager has a smile that challenges the brightness of the sun and did everything to make us feel welcome. Patsy (Queen of cuisine) took the time to make sure we were satisfied, asked if she could help us with anything and was overall very nice. The food was the usual (not Patsy's fault) scrambled eggs, waffles, cereal, sausage, etc. Only real complaint is why can't they have real butter instead of whipped spread! What is that anyway? Next time I'm bringing butter. They can do better. The room was large, quiet, small fridge, TWO TV's, great king-sized bed . Slept like a log! The price was right and the surroundings were clean and very pleasant. We will definitely stay here again the next time we are in the area.

Room Tip: Ask for a high floor away from the highway.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Rachel M, Director of Sales at Fairfield Inn & Suites Houston Hobby Airport, responded to this reviewResponded April 13, 2018

Thanks so much for your feedback! We appreciate your kind words and appreciate you noticing. Glad you enjoyed your stay.

Reviewed March 21, 2018 via mobile

We had four suites reserved for the night before our cruise out of Galveston. Rooms were all together as requested and very clean. Free shuttle from airport was wonderful. Check is was super fast and very friendly. Rooms were a nice size and beds were comfortable. Hot breakfast in the morning was very nice. Silent night with no issues of any kind. Great experience for all of us!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed March 21, 2018

This hotel is not in the best area, but its purpose is to be close to the airport. It is close and a very easy 3 minute drive to airport. I did not feel unsafe even with the so so neighborhood.

The property was very nice, I thought is was a new hotel. However, I was told it used to be a Holiday Inn Express. Another employee told me it was renovated about 3 years ago.

The service was very nice and the property was clean. The gentleman at the front desk was very nice and dressed very well. Beds were comfortable and the room and breakfast area was comfortable in temperature and humidity.

Bath looked brand new. Only found a few things that indicated to me it was a reno rather a new hotel. However these things were very minor and most people would not even see them.

I would absolutely stay here again.

Room Tip: Choose a room on the side of the hotel away from the interstate
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business