I enjoyed my stay. I prefer Hilton Garden Inns, and this one much better than the average HGI.
* Clean, well-maintained modern hotel
* Friendly, helpful staff
* Made-to-order breakfast or buffet, open long hours. Also served fresh fruit.
* Kitchen open for breakfast, lunch and dinner until 11 pm. Not sure about weekend hours.
* Bar open until 11pm with beer/wine happy hour prices, 5-7pm
* Outdoor pool
* Abundant parking
* Usual Hilton comfy beds
* Mini-fridge, microwave and coffee maker in room
* Reliable Wi-Fi
* Quiet, modern A/C with good temperature controls
Tip: Can recommend the Jr Suite for extra room and place to work.
Potential Disadvantage Alert. No restaurant nearby that is walkable. It is not near anything I can identify. I used the restaurant for breakfast and dinner.
Small Gripe: Why the need to re-log into Wi-Fi with three devices daily? Unnecessary annoyance.
Some other reviewers complained about noise. I had no problems.
About 25 mins from IAH without traffic. Be sure to exactly follow your GPS.More
- Free Wifi