Hilton Garden Inn Houston NW America Plaza
US$239
Preferred Hotels
US$179
  • Pool
Omni Houston Hotel Westside(Houston)
US$196
US$149
US$125
galahotels.com
  • Pool
All reviewsfront deskroad constructionfire pitgreat hotelrestaurant staffexcellent customer servicehotel staythe entire staffa wonderful stayi highly recommend this hotelfitness centerconvenient locationbusiness tripfree breakfasthgibeltway
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 15 March 2018

Hotel, staff and atmosphere were all pleasantly inviting. Accommodations of the staff for the everyday setup was delightful and efficient, continental breakfast was over-priced for the offerings, but choices were adequate.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
HGI_NW_America_Plaza, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Houston NW America Plaza, responded to this reviewResponded 16 March 2018

Thank you for you comments. We are happy that you enjoyed the staff and our amenities. I apologize for the view, Please know that if we could change anything.... it would definitely be that! All in the name of Houston progression :)

We hope to see you again soon!!

Cheers!

Reviewed 14 March 2018

My friend stays at this property for business at least twice a month and always has great things to say about the hotel and staff. Her birthday was earlier this month and I contacted Marisol Contreras, Housekeeping Manager, to help me with a birthday gift for her next stay. Marisol went above and beyond to make her feel special and I am so amazed at how willing she was to assist me. Marisol is definitely an asset to this hotel!!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
HGI_NW_America_Plaza, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Houston NW America Plaza, responded to this reviewResponded 15 March 2018

Maggie,

Thank you for the king words! We are grateful to have amazing employees like Marisol! We hope that your friend enjoyed the surprise!!!

Reviewed 25 February 2018

This is first portion of my two month stay. I have been totally impressed with this hotel; from the very clean and attractive entrance; the food and drink that are available. This staff will go out of their way to ensure that your stay is A+. I am going to list a by name listing of staff that have gone far and above to ensure that every guest is totally satisfied with their hospitality and performance.

- Leslie Gonzales, front desk representative. Two thumbs way up! She was always willing to ensure me needs were satisfied: I needed quarters for the washer and dryers, and the hotel did not have enough; Leslie said she will drive to a store and get me the quarters; And she did! I down here as part of FEMA and I have to fill out a 14 day billing statement showing government taxes were not included. I do not know who created the first billing statement; but it was totally wrong. I explained on the phone to Leslie exactly what I needed, and she manually created the receipt and emailed it to the FEMA site I was located. It was don't exactly correct.
- Bar/restaurant Staff:
- Fernando Martinez: Awesone service! Fernando was able to modify plates to ensure I was satisfied. After the first two weeks...it was getting old ordering off the same menu. Excellent Customer Service! Was more then willing to go the distance in order to ensure my request were fulfilled. Two Thumbs Up!
- Edgar Trujillo: Great team member and also willing to go the extra mile to ensure my requests were fulfilled. Excellent customer service. Two thumbs up!
- Sofia Serna: Great team member! Goes the extra mile to ensure my requests were fulfilled; she went way out of her way to ensure my meals were changed a little to give a different taste.
- Genesis Morals: Front Desk Team member. Great team member! Willing to go the extra mile!
- Kimberly Medrano: Great Team member! Goes the extra mile to ensure all guest's have an awesome stay.

AWESOME TEAM #1

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
HGI_NW_America_Plaza, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Houston NW America Plaza, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2018

Thank you so much for the kind words!!! We are ecstatic to have our staff recognized by you, we are nothing with out our bighearted staff! WE hope you enjoy the remainder of your stay and if there is anything we can do make your stay even brighter.. you know where to find us!

Reviewed 19 February 2018

I travel to Houston a lot. This has been my favorite hotel. Rooms were clean and all the amenities were nice. Lots of parking space. Service was fast and courteous. I recommend this hotel to all those going to Houston

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
HGI_NW_America_Plaza, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Houston NW America Plaza, responded to this reviewResponded 21 February 2018

Dear Mamta2018,

Thank you for your kind words and for being an advocate of our hotel! We strive to provide the best service possible and are happy that it is seen and recognized! We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 7 February 2018 via mobile

I travel to the Houston area a lot for work, and this is my favorite hotel in this area. The rooms and all the amenities are always immaculate, and the hotel staff is incredibly kind and attentive.

The hotel restaurant is great for a quick breakfast or dinner. Fernando in particular is an excellent waiter! He is always very cheery and has quickly learned my usual order. Overall, excellent customer service!

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
HGI_NW_America_Plaza, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Houston NW America Plaza, responded to this reviewResponded 9 February 2018

Thank you for your kind words! We are ecstatic that out of so many hotels to choose from, we are your #1! We are proud to have exceptional staff such as Fernando, we will most definetly relay your compliments to him.

We hope to see you again soon!