“Fair service and food”

Alamo Drafthouse Cinema - Vintage Park
Ranked #26 of 93 Fun & Games in Houston
Reviewed 15 August 2016 via mobile

I just left the theater. This was my third visit to this location. I have never been impressed. The service was extremely polite but extremely slow. I had a sausage "sand which" with onions and bell peppers. It was extremely dry/over cooked. I had expected the onion and peppers to be cooked but they were raw. Maybe that was my mistake ?? I like the atmosphere and general theater but will not plan to eat food here again.

Reviewed 7 August 2016 via mobile

Nice seats - not the best ones I've been in.

Service to the location was slow for order and delivery.

The wine received was not very chilled.

The popcorn was light on butter and super-salty. But, there was a lot of it!!

I'd come again with adjusted expectations.

Reviewed 9 July 2016 via mobile

Thurswday, July 8th, " The Secret Life of Pets." There were a couple things that disappointed us. Least of all was the service. They did a great job, being prompt and courteous. Food was as good as one might expect for this venue. However, the popcorn tasted like microwave popcorn??? Could it be?
However, the two main complaints for theater #7 are: seat 4, row E, was split & cracked and very uncomfortable. This of course added to our disappointment of our surroundings ... the counter and flooring, both a wee bit sticky. There were 4 of us with one who was a first timer. For that reason and what I will note next, she said that she will not return and prefers the comfort, food and sound of the new AMC Willowbrook.
So, number 2 (or maybe 3) was the ear splitting sound. Had you had a better system, surround sound and newest technology, the decibel level might have been tollarable. However, as it was, the sound was soooo sharp, three of the 4 of us had to put Kleenex, folded into our ears to be able to stay in the theater for the movie. So, I will not recommend Alamo to others, nor will our family return until these issues are addressed.
Clay Evans
Clay.athome@gmail.com

Reviewed 9 July 2016 via mobile

I recommend ordering your food before the movie starts as it does take a while for entrees. With that said, the bottomless popcorn is a great deal and the cheese sticks at awesome. We love the vintage ads before the movie starts. Great place!

Reviewed 9 June 2016

I have been to several Alamo's (KC, Omaha) and my impression is always a great movie dining experience. Normally I am with my wife and she is extremely beautiful, so service is never a problem, but I was by myself and it took 8 miinutes for the first person to greet me. I ordered the carnivore pizza and it was ~25 minutes before it arrived...I had to go to the bar to get another beer while I waited. The pizza was cold, but I didn't have enough time to wait for another. People all around me were complaining about the service, but you could see the wait staff standing near the bar chatting. I won't return to this Alamo.