“Nice Menu Selection and Comfortable Atmosphere.”

Alamo Drafthouse Cinema - Vintage Park
Ranked #26 of 93 Fun & Games in Houston
Reviewed 28 November 2016

We were on a family getaway and decided to take the children to a movie. We walked in and were immediately greeted with smiling faces. The food was much better than the average theater grub. The temperature was comfortable and the sound was great.

Reviewed 26 August 2016 via mobile

We visited on s weeknight to see Bourne. Enjoyed the queso & chips. Wonderful queso! We also had the pepperoni pizza, it was good & spicy but a little greasy.

Reviewed 22 August 2016

I've now been to Alamo Drafthouse twice. I like the small theaters and intimate setting. Wish that people would get there sooner so I don't have to stand up every 2 minutes.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 20 August 2016 via mobile

There are so many better theaters out there. The place smelled like vomit upon entrance. Tickets are cheaper than traditional theaters but food and drink are triple the price. Theaters are small like 3 rows and the seats don't recline. We ordered a pitcher of beer and 1 pretzel. After 45 minutes they brought 1 glass of beer and we reminded them that it was a pitchers I they took the glass back. It took an hour for the pretzel and no mustard as advertised just cheese. A pretzel I could get from the store and warm in my oven at home alone 4 minutes. The pitcher of beer took about an hour and twenty minutes to get. That's all we ordered and spent $40. We will only go back because we have a bit more left on a gift card but will stick to Silverado instead.

Reviewed 15 August 2016 via mobile

I just left the theater. This was my third visit to this location. I have never been impressed. The service was extremely polite but extremely slow. I had a sausage "sand which" with onions and bell peppers. It was extremely dry/over cooked. I had expected the onion and peppers to be cooked but they were raw. Maybe that was my mistake ?? I like the atmosphere and general theater but will not plan to eat food here again.